Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone!

+2
Impaladreams
lisamarie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone! Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:42 am

lisamarie

lisamarie

Hi everyone

Im Lisamarie from Lincolnshire. Just stumbled to the forum after ordering quite a bit of merchandise Very Happy Looking forward to nosying around the site and talking to you all x

2Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone! Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:20 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Lisamarie, Very Happy
It's good to see you over here on the forum, I'm Jane and I moderate over on the huntergirls section ( a bit lower down) Please feel free to have a good look around, there are all sorts of threads and discussions going on, please join in, it's always good to meet a fellow Supernatural Fan. Have a good look around and drop by the Huntergirls section to say hello, it's open to anyone. Cool
It's a lovely, small, friendly forum and you are most welcome. cheers
So are you a Dean Girl or a Sammy Girl? I love 'em both but I'd have to say I'm a Dean girl. I love you

I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Jane pirat

3Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone! Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:50 am

birdie

birdie

Hi LisaMarie.
Love your Dad's music! Razz Heehee Seriously Elvis rocks! Welcome to the forum and great to have ya here hunny, Bird xx

4Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone! Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 am

Schelzie

Schelzie

Welcome to the site Lisa marie Very Happy *waves*

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

5Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone! Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:00 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hi lisamarie

Welcome to the site, Im a big Supernatural fan and have been watching from the very begining. Season 4 so far for me has been awesome and Eric Kripke sure knows how to direct. I gotta feeling this season finale will be pretty dark and who knows where season 5 is going to take us! Shocked

Have a great time on these boards, there's lots to talk about! Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

6Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone! Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 am

lisamarie

lisamarie

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome I am already addicted to checking for new posts Laughing

7Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone! Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Welcome to the forum lisamarie! I'm Emma and i've been a Supernatural fan from the beginning. Just love it! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum