Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rock Band PS3 - Supernatural hits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rock Band PS3 - Supernatural hits on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:09 am

I nearly lost my head when my bro walked in with game station bags, he bought me and my sis's a Playstation 3 and a Rock Band kit, which I've been playing all weekend.

For those who don't know the game 'Rock Band.' you basically create your own band (My band is called Stingy_4)and you have to play the notes on the screen on your guitar or drum or the song won't play...you can also get a mic for singing.

I've only been playing a few days, but on the world tour we've already opened old classics, some of which I first heard on Supernatural!

Don't fear the reaper, Paranoid, Dead or Alive and loads of artists such as...the ramones, deep purple, the police, metallica, Nirvana, Radioheads and loads more awesome artists and songs.

You can also go into the music store and buy loads more songs.

Anyone else playing Rock Band?

View user profile http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

2 Re: Rock Band PS3 - Supernatural hits on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:57 am

Hey Schelzie

I haven't played Rockband although I do stock it in my shop.
Im more of a Guitar Hero fan but am still yet to get myself World Tour which does the same job as Rock Band but I feel has more 'solid' peripherals ie better drum kit, more robust etc. It sounds like your having a blast though.......ROCK ON!!! Cool

Occasionally Sing Star comes out of its box for party events, and no, I would never mug myself on the X Factor! Very Happy

We stock a fair bit of preowned titles so if there is anything your after at a good price let me know!

View user profile http://www.enigma.uk.net

3 Re: Rock Band PS3 - Supernatural hits on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:29 pm

supernaturalfan wrote:Hey Schelzie

Im more of a Guitar Hero fan but am still yet to get myself World Tour which does the same job as Rock Band but I feel has more 'solid' peripherals ie better drum kit, more robust etc. It sounds like your having a blast though.......ROCK ON!!! Cool

Occasionally Sing Star comes out of its box for party events, and no, I would never mug myself on the X Factor! Very Happy

We stock a fair bit of preowned titles so if there is anything your after at a good price let me know!

I'm planning on getting into Guitar hero too, the songs on there are awesome!!! I'm now on world tour and playing medium, but whenever i try hard it's ridiculous. lol, I'm getting muscles now hahahah I'm defo having a blast being able to play songs I like listening to Razz lol, I wanna play sing star too! Man I've got so many games to buy, I'll let you know.

Thanks x

View user profile http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

4 Re: Rock Band PS3 - Supernatural hits on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 am

Schelzie wrote:
supernaturalfan wrote:Hey Schelzie

I'm planning on getting into Guitar hero too, the songs on there are awesome!!! I'm now on world tour and playing medium, but whenever i try hard it's ridiculous. lol, I'm getting muscles now hahahah I'm defo having a blast being able to play songs I like listening to Razz lol, I wanna play sing star too! Man I've got so many games to buy, I'll let you know.

Thanks x

Hey Schelzie, yeah no worrys, I haven't got round to playing World Tour and when that tumbles in price a little more I'll probably pick it up as it has some awesome stuff on it. Im trying to remember right this minute which Guitar Hero it was that had the track 'Carry On My Wayward Son' love that track!! Very Happy

Also, look out for Guitar Hero Metallica, this looks and sounds great to, and with over 20 supporting artists also that can be played...Foo Fighters anyone! This is one to add to the collection! Very Happy

View user profile http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum