Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friday the 13th Movie

+5
birdie
Impaladreams
Mrs-Winchester
Denise
Rob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Friday the 13th Movie Empty Friday the 13th Movie Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Cant Wait to see this movie, been reading all about it in this months movie mags, sounds like ists gonna be a stomper and Friday the 13th is one of my fav old movies from when I was younger, I hope they keep the music, lets hope its the start of a strong movie career for Jared

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Denise

Denise
Admin

I personally cannot wait to watch the movie hun! Its gotta be awesome, last Jason flick I saw was Jason Vs Freddy! This is gonna stick to the true format of the horror genre of the Friday the 13th movies I hope, but a bit more modern fingers crossed. I'm sure Jared will be outstanding in it, even though I didn't think much of House of Wax, I couldn't fault Jared's performance in it as Wade. xox

3Friday the 13th Movie Empty friday 13th Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Mrs-Winchester

omg i'm going to watch that at the movies for my 18th birthday Very Happy i really can't wait to get a 16ft picture of sams face Laughing xxx

4Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

lmao Jade! Its gonna be a good movie I reckon, and staring at the lovely Jared for over an hour can't be bad! lol Laughing

5Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Yeah, can't wait to go and see this one either. Can't make it on Friday the 13th though, it'll have to wait for the Saturday Very Happy .Looks scary... affraid Jared did some serious working out for this one!! He's looking pretty good!!
Jane

6Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 pm

birdie

birdie

rob.
that is one cute poochie on your avatar...sorry Friday the 13th...going on Sat 14th! coolio! Bird!

7Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Denise

Denise
Admin

Can't wait to see Jared FLEX.... huh hmmmm, his acting talents! hehehe. Really looking forward to the movie, love the horror genre in general, but there is no better classic than Friday the 13th movies. Hopefully this will get Jared the recognition he deserves! Very Happy

8Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

LOL Birdie, that little pooch is my Dog Rocky, he is indeed the cutest little chap in the world, he is named Rocky as hes alittle scrapper lol

9Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

Oooh, I can't WAIT to see Jared in Friday 13th!! I saw a trailer for it at the weekend when I went to see Underworld and he looked soooo hot in it *sigh* I love you

10Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:39 pm

birdie

birdie

Hey Rob...
Is Rocky a Sam or Dean fan?
Haha!
Bird x

11Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Schelzie

Schelzie

I can't wait to see that film so I can come home and make banners for it. Twisted Evil
Jared is looking so beefed up and rough, love the facial hair. *sighs*

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

12Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Lol Birdie

Rocky likes Dean I think, I cant watch the show with him though as when the spooky Supernatural titles appears at the start he gets crazy excited and jumps up at the screen and scratches it, you should of seen him in the episode when Dean is chased by the little poodle dog, he was freakin out

13Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Mrs-Winchester wrote:omg i'm going to watch that at the movies for my 18th birthday Very Happy i really can't wait to get a 16ft picture of sams face Laughing xxx

Hey Mrs-Winchester,
Only just noticed the birthday coming up! Hope it's a good one, Happy 18th Birthday Hunny. drunken You enjoy Jared up there on the big screen! affraid Have a good one. Very Happy

14Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:33 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

So I awoke this morning, very excited at the thought of seeing Friday the 13th later this evening. Went on to my local Cinema web site to find out what time it would be showing only to discover to my horror that they were not even showing it!!!! Crying or Very sad I'm so disappointed I could cry Sad !! What meaners! lol

15Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:47 pm

birdie

birdie

Rob wrote:Lol Birdie

Rocky likes Dean I think, I cant watch the show with him though as when the spooky Supernatural titles appears at the start he gets crazy excited and jumps up at the screen and scratches it, you should of seen him in the episode when Dean is chased by the little poodle dog, he was freakin out

oh,I could tell that Rocky was a doggie with extremely good taste! Maybe he fancied the little poodle dog? It is Valentines day tomorrow after all! Wink Very Happy

16Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Denise wrote:So I awoke this morning, very excited at the thought of seeing Friday the 13th later this evening. Went on to my local Cinema web site to find out what time it would be showing only to discover to my horror that they were not even showing it!!!! Crying or Very sad I'm so disappointed I could cry Sad !! What meaners! lol
Crying or Very sad

Nightmare Hunny Crying or Very sad
Hell, we're supposed to be going to see it tomorrow... I'd better check to see if it's on in ours down here! I've got Tumbleweed and birdie coming to watch it, they'll lynch me if it's not showing. affraid Okay, shooting over to the Vue site Suspect

17Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Well I hope its showing in your area today hun, my fingers are tightly crossed for you chicka's. Have fun girls and enjoy the movie! I may have to go to Cambridge to see it unless they are now showing it in my town, I shall check shortly, so eager to see it! xox

18Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:03 am

birdie

birdie

We have just seen Friday 13th...plenty of violence and death!! Not gonna win any Oscars but great fun and Jared looks cool on a motorcyle! bev xx

19Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Schelzie

Schelzie

Not much of a review Aba, give some more plz. I wasn't feeling up to going out to watch it yesterday and didn't want to go out today either. Might go tomorrow depending how I feel (i'm sucking the fun out of everyone day lol)

Bebg x

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

20Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:44 am

Castielfan

Castielfan

Hey Denise,

If you do decide to head over to Cambridge to see Friday 13th, I'm hoping to go and see it in Cineworld on Hills Road, Cambridge some night this week. I think there's two showings a day - one at 6:10 and again around 9:00 ish. I would have been to see it already but I'm in Ireland for the weekend - heading back to Cambridge tomorrow though. Very Happy

21Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Just watched the movie, I have to say despite terrible reviews in the national newspapers that I really enjoyed it, I sometimes think reviewers rate all movies in the same way, I mean you have to understand that its a Friday the 13th Movie so its gonna follow a set pattern, but I enjoyed the death scenes in it as many paid homage to the original movies which I love, Jared was very good in his role an certainly was the best actor on screen by a mile, even had a touch of Sam to his character which was cool, would have been awesome to see Jensen make a cameo though, still if you havnt seen it I highly recommend it, although I cheated and downloaded it as it was not showing in my area so the copy wasnt fantastic I still enjoyed it and cant wait for the proper DVD version to be released, ive got My Bloody Valentine to watch now so its abit of a Supernatural night without Supernatural lol

22Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 pm

birdie

birdie

Schelzie wrote:Not much of a review Aba, give some more plz. I wasn't feeling up to going out to watch it yesterday and didn't want to go out today either. Might go tomorrow depending how I feel (i'm sucking the fun out of everyone day lol)

Bebg x

Hey Bebg Very Happy

okay well there's lots of murders, Jane and I counted 'em and we think it was 13! (that'd make sense I guess!) and they are all that stylised sort of violence that sorta leaves ya giggling because it doesn't seem real. Its not frighteneing really, more like a cartoon than anything.
jared does a good job. He (Clay) is a softer character than Sam and its not just like 'Sam' transposed, he does make it subtly different. He looks very very buff tho he keeps all his clothes on. I think I approve of that...you know they don't resort to gratuitios nudidty...well not much! There is some sex but its tastefully done.
I think script wise and directorially Friday 13th is probably better than MBV but Jensen out acts Jared in my thinking.
How's that? Any more help?

Hope you're okay baby. You know where i am if you need me.
Ur Aba x

23Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:42 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

birdie wrote:
Schelzie wrote:Not much of a review Aba, give some more plz. I wasn't feeling up to going out to watch it yesterday and didn't want to go out today either. Might go tomorrow depending how I feel (i'm sucking the fun out of everyone day lol)

Bebg x

Hey Bebg Very Happy

okay well there's lots of murders, Jane and I counted 'em and we think it was 13! (that'd make sense I guess!) and they are all that stylised sort of violence that sorta leaves ya giggling because it doesn't seem real. Its not frighteneing really, more like a cartoon than anything.
jared does a good job. He (Clay) is a softer character than Sam and its not just like 'Sam' transposed, he does make it subtly different. He looks very very buff tho he keeps all his clothes on. I think I approve of that...you know they don't resort to gratuitios nudidty...well not much! There is some sex but its tastefully done.
I think script wise and directorially Friday 13th is probably better than MBV but Jensen out acts Jared in my thinking.
How's that? Any more help?

Hope you're okay baby. You know where i am if you need me.
Ur Aba x

Just thought I outta post my thoughts on the upcoming DVD release of Friday 13th, I for one, cannot wait. My partner and myself run a DVD shop in Bude Cornwall, we sell Supernatural DVD boxsets, of course, and love people coming in and talking about the show and the stars. We have a TV screen at the back of the shop that runs trailers and we had running, before season 4 started, a trailer when Dean gets resurrected. Everyone that watched it had to pick their jaw from the floor!

Right, getting back to the DVD release for Friday 13th I have only seen trailers, but I have managed to catch some interesting footage off of Youtube also, I cant remember the links and I didn't save them but they looked awesome.
On Youtube they showed a 'A reel' and a 'B reel', it was anything and everything Jason Voorhees on set location.
Unfortunately I did read on the net that Supernatural Season 5 is were it will all finish...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But like Angel and Buffy all good things have to come to an end I guess. Lets hope the guys want to continue there Supernatural adventure well into Season 10!

http://www.enigma.uk.net

24Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:00 pm

birdie

birdie

Hey Hun.

DVD shop huh? Cool Laughing

Oh and Cornwall is a real beautiful part of the world flower

Bev xx

25Friday the 13th Movie Empty Re: Friday the 13th Movie Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:47 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey Bev, yeah its a really cool place to live and work. Myself and my partner were asked by my Father-In-Law a couple of years back if we would consider running a shop in Bude for the family business, my Father-in-law would head it and we would step in from time to time.
We bought our business last February, sadly my Father-in-law passed away 2 weeks before the shop was due to open so now myself and my partner Rachel run it full-time and have carried it on in his honour. Since we opened we have sold plenty of Supernatural boxsets and have many people interested in the subject.
Well, now Im on the subject of all things Supernatural im not exactly talking Winchester here but I am part of a paranormal investigation team.
We were based in Essex and as of right now are thinking on starting it up as soon as we get a window slot in our busy shop schedule. I have seen, felt and heard some really eerie stuff over the years and if you fancy having a look at our website which shows video, audio and pictures its www.haunted-realms.net

Rob and Denise, I really hope you dont mind me letting you guys know of the website but as it's a Supernatural site I would like to share my personal experiences with you lovely people. By the way, my partner Rachel is a Clairvoyant Pyschic Medium, not only for our group but has been one now for well over 20 years and almost all the rituals and stories behind the TV show Supernatural are mostly fact! So they really have done their homework!

Keep fighting the good fight.. Cool

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum