Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Supernatural Gear

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Supernatural Gear Empty My Supernatural Gear Fri May 01, 2009 5:38 am

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Hey Rob & Denise Smile

Just wanted to say thanks so much for my Dean poster and Supernatural hoodie. Lol unfortunately it was my mum complaining about why the hoodie didnt get here at the same time but I didn't care lol, it is fantastic, I love it (lol i'm wearing it now Razz) and thank you so much for the cards and the CD - I've been looking everywhere for those songs !

Anyway thanx again Very Happy, you guys are awesome Very Happy

I love you I love you I love you

Xxxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

2My Supernatural Gear Empty Re: My Supernatural Gear Fri May 01, 2009 7:37 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

x_Rachel wrote:Hey Rob & Denise Smile

Just wanted to say thanks so much for my Dean poster and Supernatural hoodie. Lol unfortunately it was my mum complaining about why the hoodie didnt get here at the same time but I didn't care lol, it is fantastic, I love it (lol i'm wearing it now Razz) and thank you so much for the cards and the CD - I've been looking everywhere for those songs !

Anyway thanx again Very Happy, you guys are awesome Very Happy

I love you I love you I love you

Xxxx

Hey Rachel, hope your enjoying your hoodie as much as I am enjoying wearing my supernatural pentagram necklace, I wear it everyday.
Im also looking forward to receiving my competition goodies I won last Saturday from Denise and Rob, it was a Dean season 1 bracelet and a Sam jelly bracelet.
I'll be wearing both with pride as soon as they arrive through the post.
cheers cheers cheers

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum