Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi every one

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi every one Empty hi every one Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:11 am

jules

Hi everyone new here am i a big jared fan Very Happy

2hi every one Empty Re: hi every one Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:57 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Hi Jules

I'm Emma and welcome to the board. We're all dead friendly on here and i hope you have fun!! Very Happy

3hi every one Empty Re: hi every one Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:58 am

jules

Thank you

4hi every one Empty Re: hi every one Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Jules, cheers
Glad to see you made it over here from facebook, Hunny! It's me, Jane and I moderate down on the Huntergirls section. It's always good to see another SPN fanatic on the boards...Denise and Rob run the site and they are wonderful. It's a lovely fun and friendly forum to play around in. Ooh, don't forget to check out Rob's new competitions which are due to start very soon with lots of lovely Supernatural goodies up for grabs!! Basketball cyclops Basketball
Feel free to have a good look round at all the different posts and please feel free to drop by the Huntergirls and check out the details/photos (don't let them put you off!!) for our past and future London Hilton meetings! affraid pirat affraid
The next one in on Saturday 4th July 2009 from 11am to 5pm in the Hilton Paddington Exec Lounge. All welcome - there will defo be a good bit of Asylum 3 de-briefing going on, so get yer extra Squeeee head on!! flower sunny bounce sunny flower
Loads of Super Jared piccies to look at!!
Anyway, welcome once again and look forward to seeing you around here. Like a Star @ heaven drunken Like a Star @ heaven

5hi every one Empty Re: hi every one Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hello Jules, welcome to the forums, im John, another long term Supernatural fan.
I have been watching Supernatural from the begining and I gotta say, nothing on TV comes close to this show. I see your from Milton Keynes, I used to live in Herfordhsire and have been living in Cornwall for 3 years now running a shop that sells anything and everything to do with DVDs, Blu-ray and gaming, of course, stocking supernatural boxets is without question!

Everyone is very friendly on these forums so feel free to post away!

Very Happy

John Cool

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum