Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to this!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New to this!! Empty New to this!! Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

Hello everyone!

My name is Sue and I'm new to this site
I'm new to Forums too ... but looks like it could be a fun thing to do

I live in a village near Stansted airport, Essex.

I have been watching Supernatural on dvd ... just started season 4. Can't believe it was so overlooked on tv ... most people I have spoke to have never heard of it! Got my son addicted too!

I'm on Facebook so if anyone wants to chat via there then please get in touch.

2New to this!! Empty Welcome Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:12 am

doelau82

doelau82

Hi Sue

I'm Laura

I too was new to forums but everyone has been really great, so welcome and enjoy

3New to this!! Empty Re: New to this!! Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:10 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hello Sue, im John, been on the forums a while and love it here. Anything Supernatural this is the place to get your questions answered or answers to questions you may have for people on the boards.

Either way its great fun here and I hope you enjoy your stay Sue.

I used to live in Hertfordshire and have been through Stanstead a fair bit, what part you live at??!

John Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

4New to this!! Empty Re: New to this!! Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:28 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

Thanks for your welcome messages.

Hi John ... I actually live in Essex in a small village called Henham about 3 miles from Stansted airport. I'm origionally from London.

Have a good weekend everyone Very Happy
Sue

5New to this!! Empty Re: New to this!! Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Oh wow, well, apart from my partner Rachel (on the boards as Ra-Chi) we also run a paranormal investigation team, Rachel is a full-time clairvoyant psychic medium. Hopefully next year we will be reformed when we move back to Herts or Essex.
We used to live in Essex, we lived in Harlow. We did a few spot investigations around your way a few times.

Maybe when we move back and we do an event your welcome to come along and that goes for anyone else on the boards to!!! Very Happy

Our website was down for a while but it is now back up and running folks so if you want to check out our Supernatural findings you can check it out at.....

www.haunted-realms.org

John Smile

6New to this!! Empty Re: New to this!! Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:38 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi guys, Very Happy

I'm Jane, and I've been away from the forums for a while due to holidays and crappy internet connections,but I'm back now - hopefully. I moderate down on the Huntergirls section and you are more than welcome to drop by down there and have a good look around and say HI. Cool
Firstly welcome to Sue and Laura and Hi to John (and Rachel). It's good to see some new names around the boards, we need to get things going again over here.

I'll posting details on the Huntergirls section re our next meeting (10th Oct Hilton Paddington) so if you fancy meeting up , details should be up in the next few days. What a Face

I'll look forward to seeing you all around the boards.

Oh, and John it was totally cool meeting you in your lovely DVD shop down in Bude!!

7New to this!! Empty Re: New to this!! Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:10 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hi Jane, great to see you to, it was a pleasure meeting the great Impaladreams!
Now I can put a face to the name!

And I would also like to thank you for ordering your Friday the 13th film from us, its nice to know that people like yourself help out us indies rather than buying it from the local supermarkets or Amazon and Play.com to name a few...

Take care
John
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum