Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 10th October 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm

+2
isis
Impaladreams
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Everyone, Cool
The suggested date for the next meeting at the London Paddington Hilton, Executive Lounge is Saturday October 10th 2009 from 10:am till 17:00pm

You are all most welcome to come along and join us for a day of Supernatural Appreciation. It's all very friendly, relaxed and hopefully fun! pirat

Apart from lusting over our laptop screensavers and swopping photos we hope to have a couple of quizzes/competitions.

The Hilton charges £20.00 per person for the use of their lounge but it does include as much as you can eat/drink of delicious snacks and tea/coffee and soft drinks. Also plenty of plugs for our lappies... cyclops

We'd love to meet some new fans, so if you fancy coming along for a day of Supernatural Indulgence, drop us a line on here and we'll sort out arrangements. bounce

isis

isis

So i've been tasked with doing a little write-up of the gathering on the 10th I don't know what else to say apart from we had a lot of fun - ate our own weight in food and played some games :)We had three newbies join us - Adam, Laura and Sue making the total 9 crazy supernatural fans.
First was my quiz (which was very easy - don't listen to anyone who might say otherwise!!!) This was won by Alison and Sue

Second was the drabble competion - always a favourite at the Gatherings. Bev, Me and a joint effort by newbies Adam and Laura (please sue me if someone else did and I forgot - my memory is awful) The prompt was "Restraint" and Adam and Laura won!!

Lastly there was a babybel wax sculpting competion. The inspiration was Castiel and all three entries were fairly....abstract. Winners..well - we couldn't decide and decided they should all win!!

We chatted about asylum - 2009 and 2010, did the usual drooling over pictures and played with the awesome jigsaws that Lou made - winner of the jigsaw time challenge was Adam!

Now for some pictures (I'm leaving out all the embarrassing ones of people eating - I'm not that mean!!)

Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 10th October 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm Hunters100928

Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 10th October 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm Hunters100929

Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 10th October 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm Hunters100931

Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 10th October 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm Hunters100934

Feel free to add anything else guys - I'm sure there's lots that i've missed!

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey SN fans!

Hope you all had a great time, the cake looks good!! Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

4Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 10th October 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm Empty :O Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:36 pm

!Padger!

!Padger!

I thought you were going to leave the eating ones out i have a big slice of cheesecake in my hand lol. That was very good cheesecake though

https://www.facebook.com/padger

isis

isis

ha ha, I have some much more unflattering photos of people with food in their mouths! I keep those for blackmail purposes or when I want fic written.

hammersfan

hammersfan

The cheesecake was good!! I know there must be at least one picture of me eating some!! Laughing

Good day though ... really enjoyed it!

doelau82

doelau82

Yep it has to be said the cheesecake was great!!

It was a great day - thank you to everyone!!!!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum