Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:05 pm

alena

Hello there!
People at the January 2010 meeting kindly suggested badges for the next meeting in the summer (June/July) and I want to have them ready in the packs. If you have any ideas for those or other 'must haves' please let me know here or by e-mail...
Thanks,
Alison

2Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Re: Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Alena, alien

The packs were, as usual, wonderful! It's almost akin to opening your Christmas stocking on Christmas morning rendeer when we get to see what delights you've come up with. I love my magnetic puzzle, Cool it has pride of place on my freezer (the fridge front is now full up!) The agendas also always look so splendidly official, study if only our 'Official' meetings could live up to them!! lol But at least we managaed to remember to hold the meeting this time! cheers
We were talking on the tube on the way back home about the packs and Cal came up with the idea of recycling the wallets, which would help to keep the price down. We could bring some of the old ones back at the next meeting - or at the weekend away at the cottage. cyclops bounce cyclops
Let us know if that would suit you and I'll spread the word when I get round to typing up/sending out the minutes. pirat affraid pirat

3Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Re: Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:37 pm

alena

Hey there Jane- thanks! I'm glad you liked them. I usually have fun putting them together (mind you the air was a bit "blue" on Friday when I discovered that I'd put the little plastic sleeves in upside down and all the puzzle bits fell out Embarassed I had such fun sorting them all out again..... affraid
Recycling the wallets sounds like a good idea. Probably if people bring them to whichever next event they attend then I can exchange wallets- new for old as it were.
Could you also remind me of what the final tally of badges was- I got confused with Cheese keepers, masters and hussies!!!!

4Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Re: Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Midge

Midge

Hi, I'm all for recycling the wallets - in fact I gave Alison mine back on Saturday. Had already planned on bringing the previous meetings back with me but it'd done a disappearing act at home. If / when it turns up I plan on returning it.

Mega thanks to Alison for all her hard work on the packs, and if the suggestions on Saturday were anything to go by, she has her work cut out for the next meeting.

5Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Re: Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

Hi!

The packs are great .. thanks Alison! I will try to remember to bring my wallet back for recycling next time.
You was confussed about the badges??!! I was totally lost there! Rolling Eyes
I was quite impressed with the "official" meeting this time!

Sue
bounce

6Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Re: Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am

alena

Hello Sue,
Yes- we almost had a proper meeting- Something went drastically wrong there....
I think we got to the point where if it moved then it was to get a badge!!!

Midge & Sue,
I'm glad that people enjoyed the packs. I do enjoy making them.

Alison

7Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Re: Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Right, re the badges, I took notes in my minutes - which will in time be typed into some form of official document.
However, from memory, we were talking penname badges for everyone.
1st and 2nd order of the Keeper of the Cheese - official badges.

Bev wanted a treasurer's one, I need a whatever the hell posititon I fill badge, Lou needs a Leader of the World badge and you, Alison need a Quatermasters/provisioner/provider of the packs badge.
As for any others, it's all a bit bleary. I guess we could wait till I go check the minutes - once I remember where they've got to. Question Idea Question

8Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Re: Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Midge

Midge

I love the confusion about the 'badges' It totally sums up the beauty of these meetings: mad, chaotic, whacky and totally hilarious. Very Happy I love it.

9Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Empty Re: Hunter Badges & Meeting Packs Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:34 pm

alena

Thanks Jane for the badge elucidation! Cool
I'll wait for the official minutes to arrive from you in case any other badges have sneaked past Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum