Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi again everyone...it's been a while....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hello SN Fans!!

I must apologise for not posting more regularly on this forum but since late last year its been one hectic hell of a roller coaster ride for myself and my partner.

As a few of you were probably aware I ran a business in Bude Cornwall called Enigma, selling DVDs, Blu-ray and games etc. Towards the end of last year Denise and Rob kindly exchanged banners with us for our websites which I think proved very useful indeed. But in October of 2009 we both decided we wanted to return to Hertfordshire to live and work. A far cry from what we have been doing for the last few years but Cornwall just wasn't for us.

So, on January 4th we "returned home" to Hertfordshire and now live in Hoddesdon. What with all the stress and worry of moving yet again, yes, we have moved 6 times in 10 years!!! Its been very stressful for the pair of us but now we are settled and back up and running on good old broadband (weve only just got it installed a couple of days ago, we had to use an unsecured network to stay in touch with emails from our shop....nightmare!!!)
its nice to be able to post again!!

I just wanted to let you all know I hadn't forgotten any of you and I look forward to posting again and again.

p.s. Am sooooooo looking forward to watching season 5 on LIVING tv in HD!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Take care you wonderful people
Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

hammersfan

hammersfan

Welcome back! Glad you're all settled in. You certainly do move a lot!!
We have only moved twice in 25 years!!! Have often tried to move but don't like taking the kids out of their school where they are happy. (Not that it matters much now as one is 21 and in the navy in Cornwall and the other is 15 and also wants to join the military ..so we may move in a couple of years!)

So looking forward to watching season 5 without it freezing .. although it'll becomming through SKY so anything can happen!! Sadly we don't yet have HD but at least the boys will be on a much bigger screen!!!

Keep warm!! (Freezing here)

doelau82

doelau82

Hello

Hopefully your stress levels are decreasing now - moving home is suppose to be one of the most stressful things you can do in life.

I'm in Buckinghamshire so we are not too far away - also i've an old school friend who lives in Bude (really lovely place when i visited her)

I couldn't wait for season 5 to start on Living so i've been watching episodes on the internet. I'll still be watching SPN on Living though!!!!

As Sue said its freezing here so keep wrapped up

Laura

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey girls!

Thanks so much for the warm wishes, I definately dont feel as cold here in Hertfordshire as I would have done in Bude!!
@ Hammersfan Sue - yeah, its a nightmare when digital tv freezes up, and there's definately nothing worse than when it happens half way through Supernatural!!! Glad your enjoying the new season Very Happy

@ Doelau82 Laura - Bude is a lovely place, to visit...yes, which we had been for like 14 years, but, when we moved there it just didnt work out. Im more of a city kinda fella and miss my creature comforts Very Happy We'll be re-visiting sometime this year...maybe, but work must come first...boooooo lol.

Stay safe girls Very Happy

John

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Denise

Denise
Admin

WELCOME BACK JOHN! Very Happy

Sounds like you've had a busy hectic few months mate, glad you have returned to us 'Natural maniacs Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum