Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castiel At Creation Convention

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Castiel At Creation Convention Empty Castiel At Creation Convention Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Say what you want about "Supernatural" star Misha Collins, but he certainly keeps things interesting.

During his one-hour Q&A session at Creation Entertainment's Salute to Supernatural on Saturday (March 27), it frequently seemed like Collins was living in his own universe, and everyone in attendance were merely guests.

No one was spared from his quips, be it the fans asking the questions, his costars or even himself. To celebrate Collins' special brand of quirk, we compiled some of his best quotes from the panel for your reading pleasure:

In response to a fan who wanted to know if he believed in possession and angels: "Angels are totally real. Tinkerbell has a hot ass. Wendigos exist. It's all true. Satan is blonde. True fact."

What other supernatural creature would he like to play?: "On the badass spectrum of things, you have angels and then fairies."

On working with Jared Padalecki (Sam): "As Jared fondles my balls, I try not to laugh."

To the first male fan who had a question: "That's an awfully deep voice you have, ma'am."

After he stopped a fan from asking a second question: "Can someone let me know if she does cry later?"

Who he'd like to fight on-screen: "I'd love to give Kurt Fuller (Zachariah) a noogie."

When a fan told him she was an engineer: "Oh, so there is no magic in your life."

On keeping his cool during the funny scenes: "I have a feeling the gag reel this year is just going to be Misha f***ing up and laughing. Over and over and over."

Why did he ask his Twitter followers to wear yellow carnations?: "So I know who my allies are in this room."

On his risque Twitter photos: "If you had a physique like that, you'd be posting naked pictures online as well."

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum