Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jensen Ackles confirmed as 1st guest at Asylum 6!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Jensen Ackles confirmed last month as the 1st guest at Asylum 6 on May 13th to 15th 2011 at the NEC Hilton, Birmingham. Cool bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce Predicatably tickets have sold like hot cakes and there is now a waiting list to get hold of any of the packages for the weekend, pale No pale but people do have to cancel sometimes, so it's worth getting your name down on the waiting list... Suspect

We'll just have to see who else the Rogue boys get lined up for us! What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven What a Face
Jane x
pirat

alena

You pipped me at the post. I was just about to 'spread the word' about A6 Laughing

hammersfan

hammersfan

So glad Laura and I booked early for A6!!! Very Happy

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Yeah, we booked whilst we were at A4 before any of the guests were booked. In fact we had a bit of a panic attack when we saw it had sold out as we had a sudden thought that it was A5 we'd got tickets for. We eventually calmed down and realised we already had them. I'm really looking forward to seeing you two at Asylum...you are so going to love it!
Jane x

hammersfan

hammersfan

When I texted Laura to tell her Jensen had been announced as a guest she thought I was winding her up! She was soon dancing around her office!! Very Happy
You'll have to let us know when the rooms go on sale as don't want to miss out.
Suppose better start saving for photo ops too .. long as they don't sell out too fast before I can book any!
Sue x

doelau82

doelau82

Am so grateful that we booked early Sue.
I really did think you were winding me up when you text me.
Everyone at work had great pleasure watching me on CCTV jumping around like an loon Very Happy

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

I was on holiday with no internet connection when Jensen was announced, so it was a massively good surprise to come home to.
As for the rooms, they don't usually put up a link through the Rogue site until quite a bit later, and the Hilton hasn't run out of rooms for any of the events as far as I know. It'll more than likely be next year before they put the Hilton room link up, so plenty of time to save. The same goes for the photo ops etc, they don't normally go on sale till much later though when they do they will probably sell out within minutes.
Keep an eye on the forum and we can all let each other know as soon as we see any dates going up.
It's really nice to be back on here, I've missed it.
Gotta go now to get ready for work tomorrow.
Jane x pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum