Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

HunterBoys

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HunterBoys Empty HunterBoys Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey all you Huntergirls, just to let you know, Rob has given in to the pressure and come to join us. pirat Very Happy
Let's give him a real big Huntergirls welcome, he's being very brave!! He is also Site Admin with Denise, so it's thanks to them both that we have this lovely place to come play!! king Cool

So Dude, it's awesome to have you here with us lol!

Love the pooch, by the way! alien cat rendeer albino (sorry couldn't find the dog, but at least it's animal based - well apart from the alien)

2HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:45 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Its me that should be thanking you guys, its so nice to log onto the Forums and see everyone chatting, this is just what me and Denise had invisioned by having the website rather than just using eBay so its a real pleasure to see it coming together like this, and thanks to all the Huntergirls for posting so many nice messages and of course thank you for letting me become a member of the group

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

3HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 am

birdie

birdie

yeah! cheers Hunterboy Rob! Oooooooo does that mean Rocky is a HunterPuppy?? that'd be sooo cool! flower Bird xxxxxx

4HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:35 am

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

Hey there! The men are rare in the fandom but better a few awesome males than all the scum... sorry if that sounds mean...
Hello and welcome Rob! bounce cheers

http://roweenac.livejournal.com

5HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:58 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Thank You I look forward to hanging with all the Huntergirls at Asylum

6HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:03 pm

birdie

birdie

Ro

b wrote:
Thank You I look forward to hanging with all the Huntergirls at Asylum

Looking forward to seeing you hunny and bring some pics of Rocky the hunter puppy! Very Happy xx

7HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Poor littl chap is not very well at the moment hes been to the vets and is on tablets for his dodgy little belly, but ill bring some pics anyway so you can dribble over his cuteness

8HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Rob, sorry to hear Rocky's not well, give him a big hug from the Huntergirls, if he's up to it...
We'd love to see the photos, but we huntergirls do not dribble - WE DROOL!!
Maybe we'll show you some photos of Ilka's (RoweenaC's official drool bucket. Could be a whole new marketing line for the store!! lol! )
Oh that reminds me i gottta go order a blanket and a bracelet. flower

9HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 pm

birdie

birdie

Rob wrote:Poor littl chap is not very well at the moment hes been to the vets and is on tablets for his dodgy little belly, but ill bring some pics anyway so you can dribble over his cuteness

Oh no! pale The hunterpuppy poorly? Give his little tummsky a rub for me and yup, bring pics. He's the HunterGirl mascot! bev xxx

10HunterBoys Empty Re: HunterBoys Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:44 pm

birdie

birdie

thank you for the pics, he is so beautiful! I love you

11HunterBoys Empty Rockster the Hunterpup Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Rob,
Thanks for the piccies of Rocky, he's one very cute and good looking pup! (We really need a puppy dog smilie on here!) Hope he's feeling a bit better now. flower

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum