Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jared Spotting

+2
Impaladreams
Rob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jared Spotting Empty Jared Spotting Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:56 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Jared was spotted by my friend at the New Yor Comic Con this past weekend giving an interview to MTV promoting the new Friday the 13th Movie, apparently he looked some what buff, have any of you girls noticed that? lol

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Jared Spotting Empty Re: Jared Spotting Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:31 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Rob wrote:Jared was spotted by my friend at the New Yor Comic Con this past weekend giving an interview to MTV promoting the new Friday the 13th Movie, apparently he looked some what buff, have any of you girls noticed that? lol

I gotta admit, I'm a bit of a Dean-gal, but Sammy is looking totally buff this season... Twisted Evil I watched the start of Season 1 again the other day and the difference in Jared is amazing!
In an interview he was saying that he had to fight Jason in Friday 13th and he didn't want to just look like a pretty boy wimp.
Well there's certainly no chance of that!! What a Face
Geekboy's been working out!!! geek It does go with his new leaner, meaner persona in S4, I kinda miss early Sam sometimes, but it just shows how much the show has grown and evolved over the seasons.
pirat

3Jared Spotting Empty Re: Jared Spotting Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:34 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

I wont give anything away about the latest episode of Supernatural, but there was a scene where you see Sam's back, I literally went "WOW" out loud at the time, he is buff buff buff! I will admit to rewatching the episode right after Rob left just to glimpse his hotness again lmao! Also the episode was awesome, so it wasn't just to drool over Jared. Also if anyone is a fan of Twilight, Marco the Great has got Robert Pattinson to do some autographs for him and has him exclusively for a whole year! So be sure to keep checking in for updates on that. xox Very Happy

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

4Jared Spotting Empty Re: Jared Spotting Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:41 am

Castielfan

Castielfan

I thought he looked pretty buff in that wee little towel as far back as 'Hell House' too Wink
But yeah, he's definitely looking more and more buff as the seasons progress Very Happy Can't wait to see him looking all toned and gorgeous in Friday 13th Very Happy

5Jared Spotting Empty Re: Jared Spotting Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:16 am

birdie

birdie

Now lookie here is it right discussing the poor boy like he's just an object to lust over...damn right it is! hahahahhahha bird xx

6Jared Spotting Empty Re: Jared Spotting Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Schelzie

Schelzie

Damn straight Aba! Lovin' buff Jared! So tall and wide, with bulging arms and pulsating veins..*sigh* sorry, got a thing for veins...does that make me weird?!

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum