Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Action Figures

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Action Figures Empty Action Figures Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Both me and Denise have been saying for years how cool it would be to have Dean & Sam Action Figures, or at least bobbleheads, cannot believe nobody has done them, real shame as I reckon the fans would love them

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Action Figures Empty Re: Action Figures Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:00 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

I would love an Action Figure of the boys, but would settle for a bobblehead, just wish they would do them already! Having a collection of various Action Figures myself from shows like Buffy and Farscape, I would love to introduce a Sam and Dean one to my collection. x

3Action Figures Empty Re: Action Figures Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

I love the idea of Sam and Dean action figures too and I'm sure I heard a rumour a while back that when the busts have all been released they're planning on producing 12" action figures of the guys. I can't remember where I read that though - hope it's true!
The busts are pretty cool too though - I've been eyeing that limited edition one of Dean with the shotguns. Very Happy

4Action Figures Empty Re: Action Figures Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:18 pm

birdie

birdie

Okay...what the dickens is a bobble-head? Laughing

5Action Figures Empty Re: Action Figures Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

lmao, you never heard of a bobblehead? hehehe I think that is the American term, how about Head Knocker? They are pretty much like an action figure, but they have an overly large shaped head that bobbles back and forth, I only own one and thats Dexter Morgan from the TV series Dexter. Rob has so many, Dwight Shrute from Office, I think some Rocky ones too and Quagmire from Family Guy, love Bobbleheads, so funny! giggles

6Action Figures Empty Re: Action Figures Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:12 pm

birdie

birdie

Denise wrote:lmao, you never heard of a bobblehead? hehehe I think that is the American term, how about Head Knocker? They are pretty much like an action figure, but they have an overly large shaped head that bobbles back and forth, I only own one and thats Dexter Morgan from the TV series Dexter. Rob has so many, Dwight Shrute from Office, I think some Rocky ones too and Quagmire from Family Guy, love Bobbleheads, so funny! giggles

Ahh now see what if I were to tell you that I have a HUGE head and little short legs...does that meke me a Bogglehead? woa is me! Embarassed heehee no they sound sweet! Denise, you're a right giggler!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum