Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bela - love her or hate her?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bela - love her or hate her? on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm just wondering how everyone feels about Bela in season 3? I know there was a pretty negative reaction to her character and she was a tad annoying but I found her kinda amusing too - I thought she had some great scenes with Dean and her exit was really well done - very poetic.
Any thoughts? scratch

View user profile

2 Re: Bela - love her or hate her? on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Rob

Admin
I agree, I enjoyed her character, it was fun to have someone annoying the Brothers and there was alot sexual tension between her and Dean, Im not sure I would have killed her off (although it is Supernatural so you never know) but it would be cool for her to make another appearance, plus she had an English accent which is always good to see in an American show, Id have liked her to be abit like the Trickster reappearing every so often

View user profile http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

3 Re: Bela - love her or hate her? on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah, I thought Bela was interesting because she could be helping Sam and Dean one minute then double crossing them the next minute. Jo had attitude but she was just a bit too eager to help them all the time whereas Bela was just a pain in the a** for them. I thought Dean's reaction to her was just great when she annoyed him. I wouldn't have killed her off so soon either but I guess there's always a chance she might make another appearance but in a different form?? Twisted Evil

View user profile

4 Re: Bela - love her or hate her? on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Hiya,
I enjoyed Bela as a character throughout Season 3, in my view she was there to be a thorn in the boys side, a job which she did really well. It's a shame they had to lose 6 episodes to the writers strike, cause I think Bela would have had an interesting storyline, which got sacrificed.
I totally loved Sam's Dream Scene with Bela and the follow up, lol! particularly as she was portrayed more as an interest/protagonist for Dean.
She'd make a wonderful demon if she ever made a reappearance on the show!! affraid

Huntergirls rock!

Thanks to Bulletbabe for the beautiful Huntergirl sigil
[img][/img]
View user profile

5 Re: Bela - love her or hate her? on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:14 pm

I liked Bela a lot. I thought she was funky and feisty and she and Dean could have got it on! I liked the scene in Bad Day at Black Rock where they were standing each other off in her apartment with the guns pointed, there was sexual tension oozing outta them...heehee

View user profile

6 Re: Bela - love her or hate her? on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:39 am

Denise

Admin
I enjoyed the character greatly, I thought it was a very interesting character to write into the show, the only problem I had with her though was the accent. I loved the chemistry between Bela and Dean, kind of a love to hate kinda relationship, I found that most entertaining and of course the whole notion that certain artifacts and crafts would obviously be worth a ridiculous amount of money, so I found that whole exploration of that side of the show very interesting and highly entertaining. x

View user profile http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

7 Re: Bela - love her or hate her? on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 am

See i think they killed her off just as she was getting interesting you found out about her past which influenced how she acted shame. They could always bring her back after all you never saw her die its just very likely she did.

Adam x

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/padger

8 re:Bela - love her or hate her? on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 pm

nice post.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum