Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 4th April 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm

+5
alena
tumbleweed
birdie
Denise
Impaladreams
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

alena

Do we a list of activities yet or is it a WIP? Very Happy

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Castielfan wrote:
birdie wrote:Hey Castielfan.

Can you come and join us? That'd be cool! Bev xx

Hey Bev,
I'd really love to come along - it sounds great! Thanks Very Happy

Anne xx

Hey Anna,

That's great news, the more the merrier, I've been downloading a few extra Misha piccy's to have an ogle at... Can't wait to meet you hun.
bounce

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

alena wrote:Do we a list of activities yet or is it a WIP? Very Happy

A short list so far, I guess... The artwork challenge is up, so people can tinker away on that. We talked about a drabble challenge on the day, but we were gonna see how people feel when we're there. Um, Jane said she was gonna do a quiz, and that Lou was doing a 'kind of jigsaw thing'. Which I'm more than intrigued by, btw!

I guess play it by ear after that - depends on how many turn up, what they feel like.

Cal

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

alena wrote:Do we a list of activities yet or is it a WIP? Very Happy

Hiya Alison

We're still working up a list of proposed activities for the day, but this is more or ess everything we have in mind for the day - unless anyone else wants to suggest aything else. Cal's got the artwork challenge underway, hopefully bulletbabe will be liaising with Cal re prizes and the jigsaw etc.
We'll be having a short official meeting, discussing name of group and probably meeting at Asylum/t-shirts etc.
There'll be a nice relaxed meet and greet for any new members coming along...Hopefully we've got Castielfan (Anne), Rob and Denise and Isis said she will try and make it if she can. So we can all have a five minute introduction to everyone.
I'm gonna be setting up either a quotes or music quiz - nothing too taxing - and there may be a small drabble challenge on the day for anyone who wants to play.
Apart from that, there'll be copious amounts of screensaver drooling and I may run a course in advanced Drool bucket production!!
So we will also need a short results/judging/winners announcement section too.
I can't remember what we decided, I know you're doing packs for the day, are you going to do a list of events to go in there, or shall we just see how the day pans out. It's not going to be a strict timetable anyway, just a list rather than an agenda so we can give everyone the option to take part.
We need to sort out something in regard to prizes though - apart from the Artwork prizes, so we can all have a think about that.
Catchya later

alena

Hello Jane
I was thinking of having:-
a list of activities (list rather than timetable)
Name tags and a list of likely attendees (also so I have an idea of how many packs to do)
any challenge info needed (titles, prompts)
Winchester dice to make(if the pics behave)
pen
notebook
stickers/ extras
Plus anything else that people think would be good to have in the packs.
Were the Halloween ones OK? Any ideas or contributions gratefully accepted

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

I'll have a little something that can go in the packs, but I'm not saying what... Suspect
You'll just have to wait and see!

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Ooh Cal, You've got me all intrigued... I've got some well boring little notebooks to go in, but I do love a bit of mystery... Epi 15's in the bag, I'll hang onto em and bring on the 4th if that suits you Cool pirat pirat

alena

Sounds promising Cal! Very Happy Wink

alena

Hello there Jane you just pipped me in posting!! lol!

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Alena,
How you doing? Just a quick one, at the moment it's loking like about 10 for the meeting at the Hilton - unless we get anymore coming through.
Did yo have any luck with the epis on Bev's flashstick?

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Impaladreams wrote: Epi 15's in the bag, I'll hang onto em and bring on the 4th if that suits you Cool pirat pirat
I think Ilka might scream if she has to wait much longer to talk about them - and she's trying very hard to spoil me! (She can be a tease sometimes... sorry hun!) But then, it's not long to go 'til the 4th. Just seems a long long way away.

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hi Hunters!

Hope all of you have an awesome time in London tomorrow and hope your journey to and from The Hilton is a very safe one Very Happy

Take care y'all! Cool

http://www.enigma.uk.net

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hi all

So how did the meeting go, hope you all had a great time, sorry I couldn't get online as we were very very busy and time wasn't on my side.

So, anyone got pictures of the event

Question Question

Peace Very Happy

39Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 4th April 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm - Page 2 Empty April 4th Gathering Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:45 am

Penmin

Wow its thursday already and no one has replied to you, so yes it was great, Very Happy meeting other SPN fans and being my first time was not scary at all, shame you couldnt be online this time, there is another gathering in July so more time to plan for that one.

We all had photo madness moments through the day so someone somewhere will have photos. cheers

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey Penmin

Thanks for replying, where is everyone these days Crying or Very sad

Im glad you all had a great time and would love to see some photos of the day! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum