Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mischa Collins - Rude Post! Not For the Sensitive

+2
Impaladreams
Rob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rob

Rob
Admin

Okay Ive decided to post this in the Huntergirls Forum as I decided it may give you all alittle giggle, so im watching Nip Tucks new season tonight and to my surprise on walks Mischa, now I dont know if anyone follows this excellent show but its fast becoming one of my favourite things to watch, anyhow at the start of each episode the two surgeons (Shaun and Christian) starts by saying "Tell Me What You Dont Like About Yourself" then the patient says what they dont like, thus giving the premise of the episode, so MIscha is sat in the patients chair, he replies by saying he doesnt like his Penis, straight away Shaun and Christian assume he means its to small, he then goes on to explain that its actually to big and because its so big he has become addicted to giving himself oral pleasure, to stop this he asks Shaun and Christian to remove 3 Inches to stop him performing on himself as he cant stop, I couldnt believe my ears, Naughty Castiel!!! Anyhow I highly recommend the episode for all you girls to have a giggle, a particulaly funny scene before surgery when the female assistants all take pictures next to "it".

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

lol! lol! lol!
Not sure why, but the phrase "The Hand of the Almighty" just sprang to mind...

Now I'm looking forward to meeting Misha at Asylum even more!!!! It's given me a whole new idea for what to expect from the photoshoot Exclamation Cool Let's just hope he brings 'it' with him!!

Great post Rob, I'll have to look out for this one.

Rob

Rob
Admin

Jane,
Ive just finished copying your Discs and Dollhouse, would you like the Mischa episode on a disc also, you wont follow the main plots of the show but its still a fun episode

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Oh god, yes please, that would be wonderful...Sounds hilarious, I don't know if I'll be able to look that angel in the face at Asylum after this!! Embarassed affraid

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hi Jane,
All copied and packaged, 5 Music Discs with Tracklistings, Dollhouse on Disc and Nip Tuck on another disc, ill send tomorrow via First Class Post, fingers crossed youll have it Saturday morning

birdie

birdie

Rob wrote:Okay Ive decided to post this in the Huntergirls Forum as I decided it may give you all alittle giggle, so im watching Nip Tucks new season tonight and to my surprise on walks Mischa, now I dont know if anyone follows this excellent show but its fast becoming one of my favourite things to watch, anyhow at the start of each episode the two surgeons (Shaun and Christian) starts by saying "Tell Me What You Dont Like About Yourself" then the patient says what they dont like, thus giving the premise of the episode, so MIscha is sat in the patients chair, he replies by saying he doesnt like his Penis, straight away Shaun and Christian assume he means its to small, he then goes on to explain that its actually to big and because its so big he has become addicted to giving himself oral pleasure, to stop this he asks Shaun and Christian to remove 3 Inches to stop him performing on himself as he cant stop, I couldnt believe my ears, Naughty Castiel!!! Anyhow I highly recommend the episode for all you girls to have a giggle, a particulaly funny scene before surgery when the female assistants all take pictures next to "it".

Embarassed oh Rob that's just hysterical! Did he look cute like he does as Cas? I've seen pics of Misha where he's not as pretty as he is as Cas! Bev xx

Castielfan

Castielfan

birdie wrote:
Rob wrote:Okay Ive decided to post this in the Huntergirls Forum as I decided it may give you all alittle giggle, so im watching Nip Tucks new season tonight and to my surprise on walks Mischa, now I dont know if anyone follows this excellent show but its fast becoming one of my favourite things to watch, anyhow at the start of each episode the two surgeons (Shaun and Christian) starts by saying "Tell Me What You Dont Like About Yourself" then the patient says what they dont like, thus giving the premise of the episode, so MIscha is sat in the patients chair, he replies by saying he doesnt like his Penis, straight away Shaun and Christian assume he means its to small, he then goes on to explain that its actually to big and because its so big he has become addicted to giving himself oral pleasure, to stop this he asks Shaun and Christian to remove 3 Inches to stop him performing on himself as he cant stop, I couldnt believe my ears, Naughty Castiel!!! Anyhow I highly recommend the episode for all you girls to have a giggle, a particulaly funny scene before surgery when the female assistants all take pictures next to "it".

Embarassed oh Rob that's just hysterical! Did he look cute like he does as Cas? I've seen pics of Misha where he's not as pretty as he is as Cas! Bev xx

Wow!! I've never actually watched an episode of Nip/Tuck before but I'll definitely be watching that one! It sounds hilarious! Could you ever imagine Castiel saying/doing something like that?? Laughing
Misha looked pretty damn fine when he was in 24 too but he rocks as Castiel *sigh* I love you

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Now we know why they had to put him in a long Mac... Obviously his 'Outstanding problem' had to be kept under wraps... lol!

birdie

birdie

Hey CastielFan

Jane and I were surfing pics on't tinterweb (the internet to the more educated) and we found some really terrible pics of Misha he had straggly ginger hair and was scary! We profoundly hope that's not what he really looks like when he turns up to Asylum!

Bev xxxx

Castielfan

Castielfan

birdie wrote:Hey CastielFan

Jane and I were surfing pics on't tinterweb (the internet to the more educated) and we found some really terrible pics of Misha he had straggly ginger hair and was scary! We profoundly hope that's not what he really looks like when he turns up to Asylum!

Bev xxxx

Gaarrgh - straggly ginger hair?!?!?! Shocked I can't imagine him like that - wait, I don't think I want to imagine that, it'll ruin my fantasies he he he Laughing
I've only really seen him on Supernatural and 24 - he was really hot in 24 too except he had a really strange accent, like he was really tired and going to fall asleep at any second - poor baby Wink
I saw an interview with him on youtube too where he was talking about being Castiel so I think it's safe to bet he'll be just as hot when you see him at Asylum - I so wish I was going to it Crying or Very sad but I'll be there in spirit Wink

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

lol! *rolls with laughter*

An angel without any plumbing (according to the show) and in another show he is too well equipped?! LOL. He is going for the extremes!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

http://roweenac.livejournal.com

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:

Bev xxxx

Gaarrgh - straggly ginger hair?!?!?! Shocked I can't imagine him like that - wait, I don't think I want to imagine that, it'll ruin my fantasies he he he Laughing
I've only really seen him on Supernatural and 24 - he was really hot in 24 too except he had a really strange accent, like he was really tired and going to fall asleep at any second - poor baby Wink
I saw an interview with him on youtube too where he was talking about being Castiel so I think it's safe to bet he'll be just as hot when you see him at Asylum - I so wish I was going to it Crying or Very sad but I'll be there in spirit Wink

Awh hunny can't ya go? It'd have been so nice to meet ya there. If Misha turns up then Jane and I'll give him a special hug for ya Bev xx

birdie

birdie

RoweenaC wrote:lol! *rolls with laughter*

An angel without any plumbing (according to the show) and in another show he is too well equipped?! LOL. He is going for the extremes!!!!

Smutty German Bird !!!! heehee xx

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

birdie wrote:
RoweenaC wrote:lol! *rolls with laughter*

Smutty German Bird !!!! heehee xx

Well, you know me... can't keep my mouth shut if it comes to stuff like that... tongue

http://roweenac.livejournal.com

Castielfan

Castielfan

birdie wrote:
Castielfan wrote:

Bev xxxx

Awh hunny can't ya go? It'd have been so nice to meet ya there. If Misha turns up then Jane and I'll give him a special hug for ya Bev xx

I've been trawling through eBay in the vain hope of finding a ticket up for auction but no such luck Sad
It would have been great to see you all there and I'm so jealous I won't get to see gorgeous Misha Sad but give him a hug from me - you lucky people you Wink

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Castielfan wrote:
birdie wrote:
Castielfan wrote:

Bev xxxx

I've been trawling through eBay in the vain hope of finding a ticket up for auction but no such luck Sad
It would have been great to see you all there and I'm so jealous I won't get to see gorgeous Misha Sad but give him a hug from me - you lucky people you Wink

We solemnly promise that if there is any way we can possibly smuggle him into one of the suitcases to bring home, you'll be among the very first to know...lol Failing that, we'll try our very best to give him a big hug from you...
Keep looking on eBay, there are bound to be cancellations. There was a cancellations list that Rogue Events were runing but they've closed it now as it's too full. We'll keep our eyes and ears open for you though hun, it would be cool to meet you there.
Any chance of you getting up to the Hilton Paddington for our get together in April, it's a chance to do a major fangirly fest. Lots of drooling over screensavers and hopefully this time some quizzes (SPN) plus all you can eat and drink and all for £20.00. Make sure you bring your laptop/flashstick for swopping photos vids etc etc.
Anyway, we'll keep an eye open for tickets for ya. Fingers crossed. sunny

Castielfan

Castielfan

Aww, thanks Jane flower
I just got a mental image of Misha being thrown in a suitcase Laughing So cute! But yes, failing that give him a humungus hug from me I love you
I'll keep checking eBay though in the vain hope that a ticket might come up for auction. I got kinda excited today when I saw one and then realised it was for the convention in Sydney! Dang! Evil or Very Mad

18Mischa Collins - Rude Post! Not For the Sensitive Empty We've just watched the Nip/tuck epi! Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Rob, farao

Just thought we'd let you know we watched the wonderful Nip/Tuck episode last night, and you're right it was astounding! We were blown away bom by Misha's extreme bendyness. lol! It can't have been an easy role to play straight-faced but he carried it off perfectly, leaving the sniggering to the rest of the cast. Embarassed
Thank you so much for sending it over, I will truly be looking at that gorgeous angel with renewed respect from now on!
pirat Twisted Evil

Schelzie

Schelzie

Bloody Mary, I truly am behind ain't I?

First Misha's in Nip/Tuck which I used to follow religiously (until I fell off the wagon) is talking about his Angel bits, then I hear he had ginger strangly hair and looked scary. I don't know whether to drool or scream...hahaha

I will be checking out the eppy, thanks for the heads up!

Schelzie (I've missed all of you btw)

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum