Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asylum 4 Houses of the Holy 2010 Date change

+2
birdie
Impaladreams
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Asylum 4 Houses of the Holy 2010 Date change 60010

The dates for Asylum 4 The next Supernatural Conventionare from Friday 14th May to Sunday 16th May 2010 at the Hilton Birmingham NEC

I've removed the link for the poll re - the extra day as the dates for Asylum 4 have now changed and no longer include the Bank Holiday weekend.

First confirmed guest

The very delightful Jim Beaver...
Can't wait to see 'Our Bobby' again!

Asylum 4 Houses of the Holy 2010 Date change 600

Last edited by Impaladreams on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : amended dates plus banner added)

birdie

birdie

Hey Commodore
More the merrier eh? bev xx

alena

Asylum 4! Wow- I'm still twitching bounce about this year's one- but any extra Winchester time would be great cheers

birdie

birdie

alena wrote:Asylum 4! Wow- I'm still twitching bounce about this year's one- but any extra Winchester time would be great cheers

Hey Alison
Calm down Hun...take one of your blue pills! Bird x Laughing

alena

Little blue pills sound serious Bev!!!
Still Extra Asylum is probably just what the doctor ordered... Wink

6Asylum 4 Houses of the Holy 2010 Date change Empty Have you booked Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:01 am

margaret4jensen

margaret4jensen

For asylum 4 I booked mine yesterday for myself and daughters Very Happy the first guest has been announced its Jim Beaver Very Happy diamond packages have already run out

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

margaret4jensen wrote:For asylum 4 I booked mine yesterday for myself and daughters Very Happy the first guest has been announced its Jim Beaver Very Happy diamond packages have already run out

Hiya m4j
Yep, myself, alena and birdie have booked already, we bought them at the end of the con on Sunday. Did you go to this last one, A3? We had a real blast, I'll be posting some photos later on... cyclops
Jim beaver was there last year and we were lucky enough to have tickets for his coffee lounge session - he is a total sweety! I can't wait to see him again. cheers
Looks like we'll be seeing you there!

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hi Jane,
Im really looking forward to seeing the pictures, Get up as many as you can and start a new Topic Thread for them, any one else who went please do the same
Rob

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Rob,
I've been sorting out my photos this week and hopefully I'll put some up this evening...
I've got some lovely ones in the Auditorium and some not really allowed ones from the corridors and autograph room!
I'll spread the word an get the others to post them up too, I know Nasus was attending the con too, but unfortunately didn't meet her there.
I'm just doing the Mum's taxi routine and then I'll get on it later tonight,,,by the way Harpers Island has arrived today so thanks a million for that I'll look forward to seeing our Jim Beaver and Katie Cassidy.

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh !

My mum got my Asylum 4 tickets 2day ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm so excited lol I actually cannot wait cheers bounce

Lol so how was Asylum 3 ? everyone have fun ? (lol stupid question i know Razz)

Xxxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum