Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Five of Supernatural

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Season Five of Supernatural on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey all
Here's some good news via Petra (Cookie) in Australia and Ilka in Germany re pick up of season five. Woohaaaaaa!

http://spoilertv-supernatural.blogspot.com/

Praise the lord for the CW and Kripke!

View user profile

2 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Cool Cool Cool Yeeeehhaaaaa!!! Cool Cool Cool

bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce That's awesome news Bev, thanks for the scoop!! pirat Does happy dance!! bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce


_________________
Jane x
Thanks to Schelzie for my pretty, pretty banner. x



Huntergirls rock!

Thanks to Bulletbabe for the beautiful Huntergirl sigil
[img][/img]
View user profile

3 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Impaladreams wrote:Cool Cool Cool Yeeeehhaaaaa!!! Cool Cool Cool

bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce That's awesome news Bev, thanks for the scoop!! pirat Does happy dance!! bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce

And who says you don't have rhythm! heehee

View user profile

4 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:00 pm

birdie wrote:Hey all
Here's some good news via Petra (Cookie) in Australia and Ilka in Germany re pick up of season five. Woohaaaaaa!

http://spoilertv-supernatural.blogspot.com/

Praise the lord for the CW and Kripke!

Yaaaayyy!!! That's made my day!! Thanks Birdie!!! Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Isn't it cool? Now we just need Jensen and Misha to turn up for Asylum...i'm trying to keep my excitement in check cause Jared just cancelled the LA one with two weeks notice! pale It's be so cool to get to actually see those purdy green eyes! Razz

View user profile

6 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:36 pm

birdie wrote:Isn't it cool? Now we just need Jensen and Misha to turn up for Asylum...i'm trying to keep my excitement in check cause Jared just cancelled the LA one with two weeks notice! pale It's be so cool to get to actually see those purdy green eyes! Razz

It's the most fantastic news!!! But I'm going to be crushed when season 5 finishes if that's going to be the last one!! pale

View user profile

7 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Castielfan wrote:
birdie wrote:Isn't it cool? Now we just need Jensen and Misha to turn up for Asylum...i'm trying to keep my excitement in check cause Jared just cancelled the LA one with two weeks notice! pale It's be so cool to get to actually see those purdy green eyes! Razz

It's the most fantastic news!!! But I'm going to be crushed when season 5 finishes if that's going to be the last one!! pale

Well Crying or Very sad let's not worry about it till it happens No Lots of lovely boys before that happens! flower and we can still keep writing our own stories as well. You write hun? study (ok I know technically it a readin smiley but there weren't a writin one! alien

View user profile

8 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:45 pm

I love the reading smiley! So cute study He he - I had to try it out too Very Happy
I used to write quite a lot but this course I'm doing at the moment is taking up nearly all of my time so I've been neglecting my writing - shame on me Evil or Very Mad
I'd love to get writing some Supernatural fiction though - I'm hoping I'll get a chance during the Easter break scratch
sorry, just wanted to try out that icon too drunken
xx

View user profile

9 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:24 pm

birdie wrote:
Castielfan wrote:
birdie wrote:Isn't it cool? Now we just need Jensen and Misha to turn up for Asylum...i'm trying to keep my excitement in check cause Jared just cancelled the LA one with two weeks notice! pale It's be so cool to get to actually see those purdy green eyes! Razz

It's the most fantastic news!!! But I'm going to be crushed when season 5 finishes if that's going to be the last one!! pale

Well Crying or Very sad let's not worry about it till it happens No Lots of lovely boys before that happens! flower and we can still keep writing our own stories as well. You write hun? study (ok I know technically it a readin smiley but there weren't a writin one! alien

I don't want Season five to be the end, I don't want it to ever end...but that's what they keep saying. Makes me very sad to think of it all finishing, but as birdie said, it'll live on in our stories. I think they all want it to go out on a high. They have spoken about wanting to do a Supernatural film but nothing's planned.

I did hear that Jensen and Jared had signed contracts for Season 6 but it's no indication of whether there would be one. Kripke has said he's always had a five season plan. NOT FAIR...


_________________
Jane x
Thanks to Schelzie for my pretty, pretty banner. x



Huntergirls rock!

Thanks to Bulletbabe for the beautiful Huntergirl sigil
[img][/img]
View user profile

10 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:44 pm

I totally agree - I don't ever want it to end!! What'll we do with no more Supernatural after the next season?? *shudder*

There was talk (ages ago) of a prequel series. I'm sure I read somewhere that Kripke's contract has been extended and even though he still wants to end Supernatural with season 5 he said something about wanting to do a prequel series. I don't know if anything will come of that but fingers crossed xx

View user profile

11 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:21 pm

I don't want it to end either but i do think it should end when its still really good. I used to like X-Files but ti got real silly and that spoiled it for me. That said I'd adore a season 5 and 6

View user profile

12 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Castielfan wrote:I love the reading smiley! So cute study He he - I had to try it out too Very Happy
I used to write quite a lot but this course I'm doing at the moment is taking up nearly all of my time so I've been neglecting my writing - shame on me Evil or Very Mad
I'd love to get writing some Supernatural fiction though - I'm hoping I'll get a chance during the Easter break scratch
sorry, just wanted to try out that icon too drunken
xx


What course ya doing hunny? something interesting?

View user profile

13 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm studying to be a primary school teacher - God help the children!! Laughing I never thought there would be so much work involved though - this teaching gig had better be worth it lol!

I used to love the X Files too - I think I gave up somewhere around season 7. But I love all the cute references to it in Supernatural - and it's funny that there have been three actors from the X Files guest starring in Supernatural. Maybe Gillian Anderson will do a cameo next with Sammy?? lol!

View user profile

14 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Castielfan wrote:I'm studying to be a primary school teacher - God help the children!! Laughing I never thought there would be so much work involved though - this teaching gig had better be worth it lol!

I used to love the X Files too - I think I gave up somewhere around season 7. But I love all the cute references to it in Supernatural - and it's funny that there have been three actors from the X Files guest starring in Supernatural. Maybe Gillian Anderson will do a cameo next with Sammy?? lol!

Shocked A teacher..wow! What a Face and of tiny little demonic kiddos! pale i bow down before your stamina and strength (and insanity!) Smile no really that's fantastic Anne.

bev xx

View user profile

15 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:03 pm

He he he Laughing I'm totally with you on the insanity part Laughing
And I'm sure there are a couple of "Lilliths" in the last class I was in - scary, scary little people Shocked

lol!

View user profile

16 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Castielfan wrote:He he he Laughing I'm totally with you on the insanity part Laughing
And I'm sure there are a couple of "Lilliths" in the last class I was in - scary, scary little people Shocked

lol!

pale whole lot of little Lilliths if ya ask me hunny... heehee

View user profile

17 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:19 am

Heehee... "Kids can be vicious!" Love that Dean quote... Most of 'em are cuties though! Got some Liliths in every part of life. Just look for wee!Deans and wee!Sams! Um, that sounds a little off, doesn't it? I mean it in a nice way!

Regarding a season 5 or possibly 6... Kripke doesn't want a season season 6 ( in fact I read/heard Jensen say that he wanted to end this year but was brought back to his senses by the high ratings *wipes forehead*) but he could still pull a Roddenberry and step back for other people to go on with a sensible (That is a MUST! I agree with you birdie, X-files got silly!) plotline...

Maybe the writers should peek at some of the fanfiction flying around. There is pretty good stuff around. If they picked a silly storyline it would be a real let down. I'd rater have it finish on a high with a lot of heartache than go down the drain...

Ilka

View user profile http://roweenac.livejournal.com

18 Re: Season Five of Supernatural on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:18 am

Hmmmm, I guess all good things have to come to an end just like Buffy and Angel.
I must say though, I would be more than a little miffed if they did finish and wrap by Season 5. Kripke should consider a furthur few more seasons as the show has done so well and the fanbase is huge. For me this will be another Angel ending (only 5 seasons also) where by you know the grand finale is approaching but you just dont want it to end.

I had to invest in the Angel season 6 comics to find out what happened when Los Angeles went to hell. Damn good comics, good strong story and the illustrations are spot on to...but it's just such a shame that they pulled the plug on Joss Whedon making another..GRRRRRR Evil or Very Mad

If season 5 is the last of Supernatural I wanna see both Sam and Dean ride off into the sunset in the Impala.. if they kill either of them or both off i'll be like RAAAAARRRRRRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

View user profile http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum