Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Villian

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Favourite Villian on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Rob

avatar
Admin
Whos your Favourite Villians in the show, I myself like the Trickster and the Clown from Season 1, that dude freaked me the hell out


_________________
View user profile http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2 Re: Favourite Villian on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Hey Rob, Cool
It's sooo difficult to chose, the clown was uber creepy, and the Trickster was seemingly unstoppable but I will always have a soft spot for Gordon - the psycho hunter - AKA Sterling K Brown. We got to know him well enough to appreciate his ruthless efficiency as a hunter, then to have it turned against the boys made for some really scary moments. affraid
Of all the villains, I'd love to see Gordon come back, I know it's kinda difficult for a decapitated vamp but on Supernatural, as they say, Anything's Possible...
Suspect

Now you've got me thinking and I'll probably come up with another half dozen favourites before long... so many to chose from. scratch


_________________
Jane x
Thanks to Schelzie for my pretty, pretty banner. x



Huntergirls rock!

Thanks to Bulletbabe for the beautiful Huntergirl sigil
[img][/img]
View user profile

3 Re: Favourite Villian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:37 am

Denise

avatar
Admin
I'm gonna have to go with Meg actually, I thought she was fantastic, was so sad to see her go, I thought she did a fantastic job at being deliciously evil!


_________________
View user profile http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

4 Re: Favourite Villian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:22 pm

My favourite is Lillith from 'No Rest For The Wicked' and 'Yellow Fever'. She was adorably cute and completely evil at the same time and I was completely freaked by her. affraid

View user profile

5 Re: Favourite Villian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Denise wrote:I'm gonna have to go with Meg actually, I thought she was fantastic, was so sad to see her go, I thought she did a fantastic job at being deliciously evil!

Oh hell yeah Meg was a great villain...loved her to death...so hot!

View user profile

6 Re: Favourite Villian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Castielfan wrote:My favourite is Lillith from 'No Rest For The Wicked' and 'Yellow Fever'. She was adorably cute and completely evil at the same time and I was completely freaked by her. affraid

Hey Anne...oh no Lillith was freaky wierd scary! affraid

View user profile

7 Re: Favourite Villian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Yeah I'm with jane Gordon was wonderful and we met Sterling at Asylum last year and he was so sweet. He was with his wife and they were a real nice couple. We met Jim (Bobby) too and he was amazing. Interesting and hot! heehee

View user profile

8 Re: Favourite Villian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:51 pm

birdie wrote:
Castielfan wrote:My favourite is Lillith from 'No Rest For The Wicked' and 'Yellow Fever'. She was adorably cute and completely evil at the same time and I was completely freaked by her. affraid

Hey Anne...oh no Lillith was freaky wierd scary! affraid

Yeah but I loved the part in 'Yellow Fever' when she hugged Dean and said she missed him. It was kinda cute in a really disturbing sort of way....??? Shocked

View user profile

9 Re: Favourite Villian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Castielfan wrote:
birdie wrote:
Castielfan wrote:My favourite is Lillith from 'No Rest For The Wicked' and 'Yellow Fever'. She was adorably cute and completely evil at the same time and I was completely freaked by her. affraid

Hey Anne...oh no Lillith was freaky wierd scary! affraid

Yeah but I loved the part in 'Yellow Fever' when she hugged Dean and said she missed him. It was kinda cute in a really disturbing sort of way....??? Shocked

very disturbing Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum