Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Yorkshire!

+2
Impaladreams
LoneWolf
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Hello from Yorkshire! Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Hi!
I'm Emma and i'm a huge fan of Supernatural and of course the lovely Jensen Ackles. Very Happy I'm so chuffed i found this site, the merchandise is brilliant and i look forward to getting to know the guys on the board.

2Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Emma, (love your Lonewolf and avatar - so sweet!)
Welcome to the Everything Supernatural forum, it's good to see you on here... hey you're not the only Yorkshire lass up on here, look out for posts from Birdie another Yorkshire gal. cat
I'm Jane, and I moderate over on the Huntergirls section a bit further down, it's open to everybody, so please feel free to drop by and say hello. Cool
We'll look forward to seeing you up on the boards. Very Happy

3Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:51 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Thank you for the warm hello Jane. Very Happy

4Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 pm

birdie

birdie

LoneWolf

Bird here...A Yorkshire girl huh? Me too! This is a cool new site and hope you find it as friendly as I have.

If you ever want a Yorkshire SN convention gimme a shout!

Bev xxx

5Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:15 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hi Emma,
Welcome to the site, my names Rob this is my site along with my partner Denise, any questions please do not hesitate to ask us and I hope you enjoy the forums as much asw we do, everybody is very friendly and we are all Supernatural nuts

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

6Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:37 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Hello Emma!

Great to have you join us here! Always nice to see more new faces everytime I check in, means were doing something right.

I'm delighted to hear you like the site, always nice to get feedback from the fans. I hope you enjoy the Forum, we have many delightful people on here already, you will feel the love here thats for sure.

Welcome to the community honey! Very Happy xox

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

7Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:51 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Thank you all for your kind welcomes!! I'm sure i'm gonna love this site! Very Happy

8Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:54 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hiya, hope your enjoying the boards as much as I am to Cool

http://www.enigma.uk.net

9Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

LoneWolf wrote:Hi!
I'm Emma and i'm a huge fan of Supernatural and of course the lovely Jensen Ackles. Very Happy I'm so chuffed i found this site, the merchandise is brilliant and i look forward to getting to know the guys on the board.

Hi Emma,

Just a quick one, I thought I'd sent you an invite but I had a look through and couldn't find it...

A few of us are getting together of the 4th April at the Hilton Paddington, for a bit of a Supernatural Droolfest, we meet in the exec lounge and spend the day doing Fangirlie stuff (all the details are on the Huntergirls section down below.)
It's £20 to use their facilities and eat and drink all their lovely food all day till 5pm so if you fancy coming along and meeting some of the folks from the boards you are very welcome. Very Happy

Check out the post on the Huntergirls and if you fancy coming along please let me know and I'll answer any other questions. Birdie and I will be there from about 9.30am but most people will be ther from about 10.30am depending on train times.

Hope to hear from you soon Cool

10Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Hi there.

Thanks so much for the invite. I does sound very cool. But unfortunately i won't be able to afford in hon, as i'm off down to London on the 22nd of April (to see the lovely James McAvoy). But thank you so much for thinking about me. I hope you guys have fun!

11Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:30 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

LoneWolf wrote:Hi there.

Thanks so much for the invite. I does sound very cool. But unfortunately i won't be able to afford in hon, as i'm off down to London on the 22nd of April (to see the lovely James McAvoy). But thank you so much for thinking about me. I hope you guys have fun!

Hey Emma,
Sorry we wont get to meet you, we'll let you know when the next one is, we normally meet up about 4 times a year at the Hilton Paddington. Anyway, you have a great time on the 22nd April, ( Like a Star @ heaven James McAvoy Like a Star @ heaven - very nice) what show are you going to see?

12Hello from Yorkshire! Empty Re: Hello from Yorkshire! Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:07 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Sorry i couldn't come and meet you all. You all sound soo nice. I'm off to see James in 'Three Days of Rain'. This will be my second time in seeing it. I'm taking a mate whose never been to london before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum