Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiya! finally got here... =)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiya! finally got here... =) Empty Hiya! finally got here... =) Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:30 am

Ra-Chi

Ra-Chi

Cooeee.... I love you

After hearing so much about this forum from my beloved (Supernaturalfan on here) I just had to join! =)

Love, love, looove Supernatural... it is such a great show and the boys...well what can I say that hasn't been said here many times way before I joined? LOL I think "hubba hubba" covers it! (Its ok, Supernaturalfan has a "thang" for the original Ruby he he)

I take a particular interest in the realism of the sigils and rituals used on the show as I am a bit witchy and do practise myself - sf prolly already told you guys we're pagan and I am a clairvoyant and past life therapist and writer amongst other things.

So glad to finally get here, I'm on facebook too if you want to add me!

Bright Blessings and Merry Meet Very Happy
Rach xxx

http://www.rachelkeene.net

2Hiya! finally got here... =) Empty Re: Hiya! finally got here... =) Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:33 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Glad to have you onboard hun!

Im sure the girls will get you drooling with their pictures of the boys!

Yours

John xx

http://www.enigma.uk.net

3Hiya! finally got here... =) Empty Re: Hiya! finally got here... =) Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Ra-Chi,
bounce
Good to see you made it onto here, we keep hearing about you. (All Good) I'm Jane and I moderate down on the Huntergirls section...you're more than welcome to join us down there, particularly as SNF is one of our very few Hunterboys!! lol Cool

It's dead friendly on here and there's loads of threads so have a good look round, we'll look forward to seeing you on the boards. pirat

Anyway, welcome aboard, hope you enjoy! Basketball sunny Basketball

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum