Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where has everyone gone?????????????

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Where has everyone gone????????????? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:47 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Where have people dissapeared to? I have been putting it down to holidays and people having time off etc.

Just suggestions for the site Rob & Denise....

Any chance of creating more topics? Maybe a topic that concentrates on one main character at a time and what we thought about that character during latest episodes?

Just thoughts..... Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

2Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

I'm here!! Happy to chat!

Gotta go to work though now Sad so will check back later ....

3Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hello Sue

Hope your keeping well! Very Happy

My partner and myself went to Hedham a few years back to pick up a pair of trainers that she won off of EBay! Small world ay!!! Beautiful village btw Very Happy

We are hoping to move back to Essex or Hertfordshire sometime next year so watch this space!! Cool

Have a good day at work and speak soon

John Very Happy

4Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:58 pm

hammersfan

hammersfan

Hi John,

Yeh Henham is a pretty village ... lots of ducks! We have a famous resident ... Fred out of Corronation St!! There's some comedian too but can't remember his name. jocolor

Work was ok ... only work 4 hours most days. (Assistant school cook)

I'm happy coz I got an email off Amazon to say they have sent out Supernatural season 4 part 2 today Very Happy Even happier as I never had to pay for it, used a voucher that I earnt from doing on-line surveys Smile

Sue

5Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:25 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey Sue, wow, we saw that pond in the village and yes, it did have a fair few ducks hanging about!! Lovely place.

Thats cool regarding Supernatural Season 4 part 2 dvd.
Not sure if you know but me and my partner run a DVD, Bluray and gaming shop in Bude Cornwall called 'ENIGMA'. Apart from getting new stock we also source rare and deleted titles also. Feel free to have a look at our website www.enigma.uk.net

Take care and enjoy your part two!! Cool

6Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 pm

doelau82

doelau82

Hi guys,

I'm still out here.

Still think Supernatural is the best damn show ever made.

How come you can get season 4 now if you buy the 2 parts (part 2 coming out on mon 21st Sept) but to get the complete season you have to wait till November - i guess its down to good old MONEY!!!

Also when are season 1 & 2 going to come out on blu-ray? The boys in HD - couldn't get any better!!!!

Sorry just thinking out loud

Season 5 is awesome so far - have been lucky enough to see episode 1 & 2 can't wait for the next episode Very Happy

Laura

7Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:33 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

Good afternoon and a lovely sunny one at that!

John - I had a look on your website .. very good. If I'm after anything I'll let you know. I just love DVDs!! Very Happy

Laura - Know what you mean about it all coming down to money with the DVDs ... I just couldn't wait until November. Maybe if I had seen them already on tv I could wait.

Mmmm the boys in HD sounds good!!(now you got me thinking!!!) Laughing
Not that we have a HD tv yet ... waiting for this one to blow up first!!

Sue cheers

8Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

@ Laura, good to hear from you Very Happy Unfortunately although I run a DVD shop we are also still awaiting confirmation of a Superntaural season 1 and 2 boxsets in Blu-ray also. They are definately taking their sweet time to release them.
Im not sure what its down to but Im guessing they just wanted to push the more recent season out first. Saying that though Blu-ray hasn't been around that long, I think it was the years 2004/5 that Blu-ray was first announced and then put out to the general public and im sure Supernatural Season 1 began airing in America on 13th September 2005 so i guess that makes sense.

So, its been a bit of a slower process and what they call "back catalogue" titles.

Hopefully they will get around to releasing them soon so watch this space! Very Happy

@ Sue, thankyou for taking the time to look at our website Sue. Its not the best in the world but given what we had to work with ie coding etc I think my parner Rachel done a pretty good job of it. I now add to it ie upcoming trailers etc, and of course, I added a 'coming to DVD' trailer of Supernatural Season 4 complete hehe!

Take care y'all!! Cool

9Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:20 pm

doelau82

doelau82

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply.
I'm sure they will get round to sorting out blu-ray for season 1 & 2 just like always its time to play the waiting game

(Wish it would hurry up though lol)

Laura

10Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:34 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

@ Laura

Hey, yeah, really dont understand the idea behind releasing later ones and not the previous seasons. Exactly the same as the LOST boxsets also.

Sad

11Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:02 am

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Heyy all !

Wow been such a long time since I've been here, I've missed you guys loads ! Sad

How is everybody ?
Did everyone have a good summer ?

Been crazy busy here with school and concerts (I was at 3 last week !), and I've been elected as IT Director for the Young Enterprise group ! Cool

I forgot how much I love it on this forum lol, that's it, no matter what happens I'm making time to come on here Laughing

elephant Rach
Xxxxxxxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

12Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Denise

Denise
Admin

Gosh, not just me that has lapsed lately, woohoo, have good excuse though, been making the website better, hehehe! Guys, gimma a funny Sam quote to add for the homepage, Dean is covered, but so struggling with a funny Sam quote to add! HELP HELP HELP xox

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

13Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

For a funny Sam quote how about ..

Your bossy and short

or

What kind of a house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks

Any help?

14Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Hey Hammer, like the second quote you put up, can you recall the season and episode that was from? x

15Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

Hi Denise,

The quote is from season 1 episode 19 Provenance

Sue x

16Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Thanks Sue, gonna track down the episode now and get the quote from Sam on the website by Tuesday. It will be on the home page and will play when you hit the Sam name. Thanks again for the suggestion, its so easy to find a Dean funny quote as he has so many funny lines, but I really struggled with Sam. I personally like the brief line "I lost my Shoe" from Season 3's Bad Day at Black Rock I think it was, but it wasn't really that funny I suppose, it just made me laugh at the time, and the way Jared delivered the line with his defeated tone, lol. Thanks again hun! xox Laughing

17Where has everyone gone????????????? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone????????????? Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

I love the quote "I lost my shoe" too! It was the first quote I thought of but like you say the line isn't actually funny it's just the way he delivered it. Quite a few Sam quotes are like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum