Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im curious

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im curious Empty Im curious Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Eatittwilight

I recetly order dean's pendant from the everythingsupernatural store, and i was wondering if anyone else has?
And long it took to get there?
I order it on the tuesday, its not saturday and no sign of it Sad
Anyone know how long the delivery takes?

Thanks, much appriecated Smile

2Im curious Empty Re: Im curious Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:39 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Hello, I'm Denise. Due to the time of the year means some orders are taking longer to fulfill, our suppliers are based outside the UK, delays are usually due to customs and oversea's imports, but if you would like to contact myself or Rob via the main sites email address we can address your concerns much sooner than posting a question on the forum.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the delivery times, and also when items are sold out, depending on your ISP or what browser you use, any changes to the website may not display as the changes are made, basically meaning if we sell out of a product and remove it from the site or disable the link, the changes may not happen right away, all depends on your ISP or browser, but when this happens we always give free gifts or discounts.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or Rob, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, but you will get quicker replies emailing the site directly, posting concerns here may take us longer to get round to answering your posts, so if you want a quick reply best email us direct as one of us is always constantly monitoring any questions we get, but obviously we both do sleep 7 hours out of the day lol, but we always answer any questions within 24 hours. Very Happy

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

3Im curious Empty Re: Im curious Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Also have to say, lovin the username you picked! giggles Laughing

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum