Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

merchandise order

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1merchandise order Empty merchandise order Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 pm

blackpool

recently made my first order with you , we ordered 3 items we only received 2 ,we havent had any confirmation from you that we placed an order so not too sure if the third item is in stock and as no documentation was received with the parcel we are unsure if the third item has been sent, please advise?

2merchandise order Empty Re: merchandise order Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

blackpool wrote:recently made my first order with you , we ordered 3 items we only received 2 ,we havent had any confirmation from you that we placed an order so not too sure if the third item is in stock and as no documentation was received with the parcel we are unsure if the third item has been sent, please advise?

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay in seeing this post, it is always best to email us direct rather than leave a post as sometimes we can't always get on to the Forum, especially at this time of the year. If you only got 2 items out of the 3 you ordered, it was probably because we sold out of that particular item, and sometimes depending on your ISP the website can take awhile to update the out of stock items. Just send me an email either via here or at sales@everythingsupernatural.co.uk and I will look into your transaction history and will be able to help you. Smile

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum