Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 5 Music List So Far..... *SPOILERS*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rob

Rob
Admin

Season Five

Episode 5x01 - Sympathy for the Devil
Recap Song: AC/DC - Thunderstruck
The title of the episode is a reference to the Rolling Stones song of the same name in which the devil introduces himself to the world.

Episode 5x02 - Good God, Y'all
Recap Song: Foreigner - Long, Long Way from Home
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
The title of the episode is a line from Edwin Starr's song "War (What Is It Good For)".

Episode 5x03 - Free to Be You and Me
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
Swank - Devil's Sway
Left Hand Frank & His Blues Band - Blues Won't Let Me Be
The title of the episode is a reference to the 1972 children's music album "Free to Be... You and Me" which featured songs from celebrities and was later made into a TV special.

Episode 5x04 - The End
The Contours - Do You Love Me
Dean tells Lucifer to, "Quit it with the Sympathy for the Devil crap." "Sympathy for the Devil" is a song by the Rolling Stones which is sung from Lucifer's perspective and is an attempt to get some sympathy but in a completely unapologetic tone and by saying he is no different than humanity which is basically the complete opposite of the speech in the episode.

Episode 5x05 - Fallen Idols
Lucero - Sixteen
Soon Preview: Jeff Beck - Superstition
Dean introduces himself and Sam as Agents Bonham and Copeland. John Bonham was the drummer for the band Led Zeppelin and Stuart Copeland is the drummer for the band The Police.

Episode 5x06 - I Believe the Children Are Our Future
No Non-Original Music
The title of the episode is the opening line to Whitney Houston's song "The Greatest Love of All", previously recorded by George Benson in the late 70's.
Dean introduces him and Sam as Agent Paige and Agent Plant and later Sam tells Jesse that his name is Robert. Jimmy Paige and Robert Plant were the singer and guitarist for Led Zeppelin.

Episode 5x07 - The Curious Case of Dean Winchester
Lonnie Brooks - I Want All My Money Back
Bear Cat Phillips - "Early Blues"

Episode 5x08 - Changing Channels
Anya Marina - Move You
Anya Marina - Not a Through Street
Renee Stahl - Something New
Robbi Spencer - I Love to See You Happy
Unknown (cover of The Who) - Won't Get Fooled Again
Knight Rider Theme Song

Episode 5x09 - The Real Ghostbusters
The Bughouse Five - Topsy Turvy
The Bughouse Five - Trouble Baby
Swank - Whiskey
Hound Dog Taylor - Ain't Got Nobody
Miss Eighty6 - Ring-a-Ling
During the role playing game the hotel owner refers to the various Sams and Deans as Agents Lennon and McCartney one time and Agents Richards and Jagger the next. John Lennon and Paul McCartney are two of the Beatles and Keith Richards and Mick Jagger are two of The Rolling Stones.

Episode 5x10 - Abandon All Hope
The Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays a Fool
Santana - Oye Como Va

Episode 5x11 - Sam, Interrupted
No Non-Original Music

Episode 5x12 - Swap Meat
Sonny Ellis / Black Toast Music - I Got More Bills Than I Got Pay
Bob Segar - Rock and Roll Never Forgets

Episode 5x13 - The Song Remains the Same
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Molly Hatchet - The Creeper
The title of the episode is from the title of a Led Zeppelin song on the Houses of the Holy album. It was also the title of a concert film and live album the band released.

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

alena

Fab- Thanks again Rob this is jusat what I needed (thanks for doing this for all the seasons).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum