Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Watchmen JDM

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Watchmen JDM Empty The Watchmen JDM Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

The release date for Papa John's (AKA JDM) new film, The Watchmen, is Friday 6th March, I'm off to see it with Birdie, Bulletbabe and Alena on Saturday 7th, so we'll let you know what it's like.

Anyone else planning on going to see it. It's got a 4* rating from Empire Magazine, which is pretty darn good.

Here's the link if you wanna read up on it first...

http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp?FID=11018

Anyone else a John Winchester fan out there?? You just gotta love the guy!!

2The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:53 pm

birdie

birdie

Ummmm JDM, want me some of that! I love you bounce cheers drunken flower

3The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

You gotta love Papa Winchester - he is pretty awesome I love you

I hadn't even heard about his new film - shame on me Shocked but I'll be checking it out now!! Ta Very Happy xx

4The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:39 pm

birdie

birdie

looks somewhat strange but cool! and JDM is very easy on the eye! Embarassed

5The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

You know you ladies need to check out PS I LOVE YOU, your fav Papa Winchester dons the microphone for a few songs, very emotional movie, im sure you ladies will love it, I would suggest checking out Greys Anatomy aswell but as this is the show that is keeping him off Supernatural I say boycott it lol

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

6The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 pm

birdie

birdie

Rob wrote:You know you ladies need to check out PS I LOVE YOU, your fav Papa Winchester dons the microphone for a few songs, very emotional movie, im sure you ladies will love it, I would suggest checking out Greys Anatomy aswell but as this is the show that is keeping him off Supernatural I say boycott it lol

I've seen PS - I love You and he's a total doll in that looks way younger somehow! If i remember he's butt naked too Embarassed And in Grays...he's beautiful...that gravelly voice...growl!

7The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya,
Well we've just got back from watching the Watchmen and it's a good long film at 162 minutes... Very good, loads of action and pretty darn good interpretation of the graphic novel. A rather alarming amount of sceenage for a glowing, neon blue dangling distraction, which resulted in me missing large parts of the rest of the film. Embarassed Twisted Evil
JDM played his rather less than heroic character with great zest and enthusiasm, obviously enjoying his leather clad role... However there just wasn't enough screen time with him. Well worth a look, though quite a raunchy little number.
farao

8The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:53 pm

birdie

birdie

Impaladreams wrote:Hiya,
Well we've just got back from watching the Watchmen and it's a good long film at 162 minutes... Very good, loads of action and pretty darn good interpretation of the graphic novel. A rather alarming amount of sceenage for a glowing, neon blue dangling distraction, which resulted in me missing large parts of the rest of the film. Embarassed Twisted Evil
JDM played his rather less than heroic character with great zest and enthusiasm, obviously enjoying his leather clad role... However there just wasn't enough screen time with him. Well worth a look, though quite a raunchy little number.
farao

Rolling Eyes Hummmm i noted you were distinctly distracted at times! Bird xx

9The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

It was a big, scary, blue thing and it kept pointing at me!! pig What a Face Embarassed I'm scarred for life... elephant
Runs away screaming... affraid pirat

10The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:04 pm

birdie

birdie

Impaladreams wrote:It was a big, scary, blue thing and it kept pointing at me!! pig What a Face Embarassed I'm scarred for life... elephant
Runs away screaming... affraid pirat

Blue Tembo elephant crisis intervention team on the way out to you babe...until then avert your eyes Shocked and take one of your blue pills pale
Bev xx

11The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Where would I be without you gals huh? Kept in the dark thats where. Thanks for the info on JDM's new flick, fell in love with him from the first ever episode of Weeds, his delicious eye candy! I will have to check this movie out. Again, thank you for the info, you RULE! xox Very Happy

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

12The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:59 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

He is very easy on the eye and looks delicious in the leather. Not the nicest of characters in this one, but looked like he was having a whale of a time!! Cool

13The Watchmen JDM Empty Re: The Watchmen JDM Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:15 pm

birdie

birdie

True true, but he had a certain je ne sais quoi!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum