Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi! New here!

+2
supernaturalfan
nasus1978
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi! New here! Empty Hi! New here! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 am

nasus1978

nasus1978

Hi everyone - my names Sue, I'm loving the website - I could spend a looooot of money in this place!! lol Love love love the big blankets Very Happy Hope to speak to you guys soon! Smile

2Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:39 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hello Sue, my name is John, welcome to the boards. Everyone here is really friendly and there is lots to talk about. Personally, I have been watching Supernatural, like many of us here, since the very begining and each episode is just great.
There are favourites of mine but all in all its just the best show out there!

Regards
John Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

3Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 am

nasus1978

nasus1978

Hi John, thanks for the welcome! I've been watching since the 1st series as well, its completely taken over my life and I wouldn't have it any other way LOL Very Happy

4Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:55 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

nasus1978 wrote:Hi John, thanks for the welcome! I've been watching since the 1st series as well, its completely taken over my life and I wouldn't have it any other way LOL Very Happy

Hehe, I know what you mean, I run a busy DVD shop in Bude Cornwall and were always having to get in boxsets of Supernatural for our loyal customers, and rightly so!! Very Happy

Alot of people on these boards are going to Asylum 3 in Birmingham, both Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki will be there for a quick chat, photo and signing etc.
Unfortunately I wont be able to make it but I cant wait to see the many pictures that will be posted up in these forums of the girls visit!! Very Happy

I was and still am a big fan of Buffy and Angel so when Supernatural came along it was a breath of fresh air and I do hope they dont finish at the end of Season 5 but all good things have to come to an end Sad

http://www.enigma.uk.net

5Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:52 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Hi Sue! I'm Emma and i've been a fan of Supernatural since it started too! I just think it's the best programme on tv! Hope you have fun on the boards! Very Happy

6Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 pm

nasus1978

nasus1978

Thanks again John and Emma Smile I'm going to A3 as well and I can't wait. Went to A2 last year - my 1st ever con and it was fabulous. Got my Jensen photo op booked, just gotta try and get a sandwich for me and a Jared one for my daughter. Its going to be busy but soooo amazing. I'm hoping ripke will extend it by at least another season but I'm willing to take whatever he gives us! lol Laughing

7Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:26 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

nasus1978 wrote:Thanks again John and Emma Smile I'm going to A3 as well and I can't wait. Went to A2 last year - my 1st ever con and it was fabulous. Got my Jensen photo op booked, just gotta try and get a sandwich for me and a Jared one for my daughter. Its going to be busy but soooo amazing. I'm hoping ripke will extend it by at least another season but I'm willing to take whatever he gives us! lol Laughing

Hey Sue,

Hi and a belated welcome to the boards. I'm Jane a fellow Supernatural Addict - what a wonderful world we all exist in!! I love the show and have like you all been following it since the beginning, well almost, the first show I caught whilst channel hopping was the last show of Season 1. I must admit I was a little lost but totally intrigued, tracked down the dvd series and the rest is history.

Like you, I'm going to Asylum3 in May and was also at A2. Best weekend ever! Had the coffee lounge with Jim Beaver and Sterling K Brown - what an experience. I've got my photo booked with Jensen and Misha and am hoping for the Jared and J2 sandwich. Fingers Crossed.

There are a few of us going from the boards here, we all met last year at A2 and have been meeting up regularly ever since. In fact 7 of us re meeting up at the Hilton in Paddington onSaturday 4th April for a bit of a SPN droolfest, if you're around or available you're more than welcoome to come along and join in.

I moderate down on the Huntergirls section (Hunterboys too Rob, Rocky and John) and all the details are on there. If you can't make it it'd be great to say Hi at A3 (OMG I'm just soooo excited!). Please feel free to have a look round in the Huntergirls section - it is open to everyone.

Anyway, once again welcome aboard. It's a lovely friendly forum run by Denise and Rob and you're among fellow fans. pirat

8Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:29 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

nasus1978 wrote:Hi everyone - my names Sue, I'm loving the website - I could spend a looooot of money in this place!! lol Love love love the big blankets Very Happy Hope to speak to you guys soon! Smile

Hi Sue, Basketball

I ordered one of the blankets which arrived the other day, and it is absolutely beautiful and lovely quality - I couldn't recommend it more. Trouble is, it's almost too nice to use!!
Cool

9Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:55 am

birdie

birdie

Hey Sue.

welcome and Happy Sam and Dean to ya! Its a cool site and the people here are crazily sweet! affraid Bird xx

10Hi! New here! Empty Re: Hi! New here! Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 am

Schelzie

Schelzie

WELCOME LOVE!!!

Ahh Jane, I'm so jealous, you have those beautiful blankets! Twisted Evil geek

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum