Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Artwork Comp

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Artwork Comp Empty Artwork Comp Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 pm

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

I might've done this wrong... just yell, bosses, if I 'ave!
Just a reminder - if anyone out there want's to enter the artwork competition for next weekends gathering, I need your entries by the end of Friday! (So far, we have a grand total of one. Come on, guys, come play!)
Remember - you don't have to be coming on Saturday to enter this!

2Artwork Comp Empty Re: Artwork Comp Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

tumbleweed wrote:I might've done this wrong... just yell, bosses, if I 'ave!
Just a reminder - if anyone out there want's to enter the artwork competition for next weekends gathering, I need your entries by the end of Friday! (So far, we have a grand total of one. Come on, guys, come play!)
Remember - you don't have to be coming on Saturday to enter this!

Hey, im interested in doing the Artwork but I dont know what I need to create it Question

Any info would be good, although I wont be able to make it to London if I get the time I would like to submit a piece! Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

3Artwork Comp Empty Re: Artwork Comp Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 pm

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Wow - that's a step learning curve...! *bows down in awe*
First thing you need is software - if you have something like Photoshop, that's ideal, if not, there's a free download called Gimp.
Follow this link:
http://www.gimp.org/
Then you need to gather some images - search google image for some nice pics of the boys if you don't have any.
Then play!
I'll be around on-line later tonight - give me a yell if you want any more info or just to bounce ideas around!
Good luck! cyclops (I don't know why the cyclops. Why the hell not?! Enough with the '!'s already, Cal...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum