Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess Who Competition 03/05/09

+2
supernaturalfan
Denise
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 Sun May 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Denise

Denise
Admin

We now have 3 people who have guessed 2 out of 3! Keep on thinking 'Natural fans, your getting so close! x

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

27Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 Sun May 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Denise

Denise
Admin

We have a WINNER! Woohoo!

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!

I have to say buddy, you totally deserve this with your many guesses and theories, some of which I was kinda jealous about that I didn't think of them! lol

So for all you that couldn't quite get there, the one thing they all had in common was not only that all actors appeared in the same season, but also that they were in episodes that followed one after the other. Episode 1 through to episode 3, and here are the pictures as they would look normally...

Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 - Page 2 Compan10

Two weeks in a row John, your on a roll, lol! Congratulations again man, good guess work, well done! xox

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

28Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 - Page 2 Empty guess who Mon May 04, 2009 12:08 am

lyra820

lyra820

i think the pictures are...
1)James Armour
2)Sandra McCoy
3)Jared Padalecki

even though there probably or wrong Sad

29Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 Mon May 04, 2009 3:33 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Congratulations, again John...You're good at this. I was nowhere near, again!! lol
Perhaps there should be an 'easy' section for the hopeless amongst us. Heehee

Welldone!

30Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 Mon May 04, 2009 4:02 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Denise wrote:We have a WINNER! Woohoo!

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!

I have to say buddy, you totally deserve this with your many guesses and theories, some of which I was kinda jealous about that I didn't think of them! lol

So for all you that couldn't quite get there, the one thing they all had in common was not only that all actors appeared in the same season, but also that they were in episodes that followed one after the other. Episode 1 through to episode 3, and here are the pictures as they would look normally...

Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 - Page 2 Compan10

Two weeks in a row John, your on a roll, lol! Congratulations again man, good guess work, well done! xox

OMG Denise & Rob, Josh Daugherty was a complete and utter stab in the dark and it was my final guess before i slinked off to bed. I remembered Michael Massee from The Crow and when I saw him years later in Supernatural I couldn't believe how much he had changed, again I had a hunch.

There is an art to seeing these people with a way of using the eyes, but come 2AM this morning they were a little strained!! This was me>>>> Shocked Shocked Shocked

Believe me, both of you made that pretty darn tough!!!

Thanks again for an awesome comp and as always I'll look forward to another brain bender next Sunday Very Happy cheers x

http://www.enigma.uk.net

31Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who Competition 03/05/09 Mon May 04, 2009 6:05 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Impaladreams wrote:Congratulations, again John...You're good at this. I was nowhere near, again!! lol
Perhaps there should be an 'easy' section for the hopeless amongst us. Heehee

Welldone!

Hi Jane, thank you for your kind words, it was by means not an easier one on Sunday and had me guessing for the best part of 7 hours solid. My eyes felt like they werent my own first thing this morning! It did make it a tiny tiny bit easier for me once I had two of them. It wasn't till I got the second that the third fell into place a little easier but WOW that wasn't easy at all.

Im paying the price today at work! Shocked

P.S. The Impala number plate sticker will be going up on the wall right above where we sell our Supernatural boxsets in our shop as a 'THANK YOU' to all members on the Supernatural forums for making me feel so welcome.
Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy

Johnx

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum