Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sam and Ruby

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sam and Ruby Empty Sam and Ruby Mon May 04, 2009 1:15 am

lyra820

lyra820

what does everyone think of Sam and Ruby's relationship

2Sam and Ruby Empty Re: Sam and Ruby Mon May 04, 2009 4:53 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

lyra820 wrote:what does everyone think of Sam and Ruby's relationship

Hey Lyra820

When I watched last nights episode "On the head of a pin"
it made me question whether Ruby has good or bad intentions for Sam, I think very dark and bad!

I always thought Ruby to be a 'good' demon but the way she comes across sometimes makes me doubt very much that she does stuff for Sam for the greater good. Evil or Very Mad

http://www.enigma.uk.net

3Sam and Ruby Empty Re: Sam and Ruby Tue May 05, 2009 12:36 am

lyra820

lyra820

supernaturalfan wrote:
lyra820 wrote:what does everyone think of Sam and Ruby's relationship

Hey Lyra820

When I watched last nights episode "On the head of a pin"
it made me question whether Ruby has good or bad intentions for Sam, I think very dark and bad!

I always thought Ruby to be a 'good' demon but the way she comes across sometimes makes me doubt very much that she does stuff for Sam for the greater good. Evil or Very Mad

yeah

4Sam and Ruby Empty Re: Sam and Ruby Wed May 06, 2009 8:07 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Ive got this feeling also that Ruby will turn against the brothers in season 5.
Thing is we all are led to believe that when Lucifer rises he will be head honcho for getting the apocalypse underway. We have to remember that in a biblical sense Lucifer was a fallen angel, he was cast out and put on earth to roam around in human form, which the angels would say IS hell on earth. Maybe, another hunch of mine, Lucifer will rise and turn to the 'better side' to help Dean.

Maybe it'll be Sam thats the evil head honcho and Lucifer was a red herring all along!!

Who knows........... Smile

5Sam and Ruby Empty Re: Sam and Ruby Wed May 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Whatever way it pans out, you can bet Kripke will have one mean cliffhanger in store for us, and he'll manage to pull some surprises out of his 'big bag of surprising things' that he always seems to have with him! Twisted Evil Shocked Twisted Evil

As for Sam and Ruby, I'm an idiot who trusts everyone, but I think Ruby is probably the exception. She's up to no good, I think it's a very interesting story arc with poor Sam doing everything with the best intentions, but going about it in a totally bad way...No good will come of it. affraid What a Face affraid

I think Ruby wants Lilith out of the way and she sees Sam as her golden opportunity, she would never have got him to do the things he has done if she appeared to be on the opposite side. However, when Dean went to Hell, poor Sam was left on his own and could see no chance of getting Dean back, so he just did what he could to achieve his goal, ie killing as many demons as he possibly could. pale cherry pale

So we have a very interesting but totally disturbing story arc, and I don't see it ending with lolipops and candycanes this time!! lol clown No clown

6Sam and Ruby Empty reply Thu May 07, 2009 4:28 am

lyra820

lyra820

you know how john winchester said to dean that he might have to kill sam i think that when lucifer rises (if) lucifer rises dean and sam will both be different sides and one will kill the other.....

7Sam and Ruby Empty Re: Sam and Ruby Thu May 07, 2009 6:43 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

I think the boys will have to go dark to over throw the apocalypse, I keep wondering if the spirit of John Winchester will return to help his sons in season 5 to battle Lucifer.....thats if Lucifer turns out to be evil....maybe he wont!

After all....Lucifer is a fallen Angel! bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum