Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

San Diego Comic Con Exclusives

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Empty San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:47 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hi Fans,

Just a note to say that soon we will be posting up images of the Supernatural Exclusives for the up and coming San Diego comic Con (Which we will be attending in July, Yippee) so keep an eye out if you want to pre order them and we will pick them up at the event

Rob

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Empty Re: San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Awesome! San Diego ay...lucky man! Chuck me in the suitcase, well, duffle bag then, im over 6ft so the suitcase will be outta the question dude!

As you said Rob, i'll keep an eye out!

Thanks

John Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

3San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Empty Re: San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Oh, I'll be keeping an eye open for those! They always have the best stuff going!
Can't wait!

4San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Empty Re: San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:33 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Rob and Denise
I just got my cinequest email and I wondered if there was any chance of you trying to get ahold of one of these Supernatural #11 Variant covers (see below for details) for me at the SDCC, they are limited to 1000 copies and need to be picked up over the weekend.
I understand if you can't, but if there's any chance I'd love to get my hands on one of them!!
Cool

SDCC 2009 SUPERNATURAL #11 EXCLUSIVE: ATTENDEE PREORDER

View Larger This CineQuest.com variant cover exclusive is going to be released at San Diego Comic-Con 2009 and is limited to 1,000 copies (the smallest run ever for a Supernatural magazine). Featuring the first wraparound Supernatural cover ever, this magazine is sure to sell out.
If you are attending, please reserve your copy here, for pickup during regular show hours July 23-26 (We will not be filling preorders during Preview Night).
Limited to 1000 copies.
Pictured cover is a prototype and not final product, pending licensor approval.
One penny handling will be charged for this item as it is only available to Comic-Con attendees who can pick it up at the CineQuest.com booth at the San Diego Convention Center, July 24-27. (Limits to our software require at least a penny to make an order work)

5San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Empty Re: San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hi,
Yes both this and the CC exclusive Supernatural T Shirt will be available to pre order and I will pick up when I get there
Rob

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

6San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Empty Re: San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm

lisamarie

lisamarie

Rob

When will the magazine be available to preorder as I would love to grab a copy too Very Happy

Lisax

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum