Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

First time Caller, Long time listener

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First time Caller, Long time listener Empty First time Caller, Long time listener Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Marco

Hello my name is Marco and I am addicted to Supernatural. It all started late on a thrusday night. I had just finished watching Smallville. When this new show came on. I said to myself " a show about two brothers running around chasing monsters, might be good" and boy was I wrong. The show was not only good but was "bloody brilliant" as you brits might say. Till this day I get excited thinking about the next episode and what crazyness the brothers will get themselfs in to.

Denise

Denise
Admin

Thanks for joining Marco hun! xox Discovering Supernatural happened the same way for me too, coming on right after Smallville, I had to check it out, purely due to the title! When I saw Dark Angels Jensen Ackles, I was so happy, he was outstanding in Season 2 of Dark Angel, so I knew right away this was gonna be a cool new show for me. It gets better and better each season! Wink

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

3First time Caller, Long time listener Empty Re: First time Caller, Long time listener Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:13 am

birdie

birdie

marco.

you are damn right its bloody marvelous!! Surprised bird x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum