Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 1 Season 5 Lucifer Rising

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 1 Season 5 Lucifer Rising Empty Episode 1 Season 5 Lucifer Rising Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:08 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

I was fortunate enough to view this brand new episode on Youtube the other day, hell, I cant wait till next year!!!!!! Very Happy

This was an awesome episode and has really set the foundations on all levels.
Im not gonna say too much but from where season 4 finished to how this has begun it was a seamless transition. Although it was tough to see, poor Dean still has a huge beef with Sam over the previous season and it all comes out at the end of this episode. Dean pours his heart out to Sam telling him that he just cant seem to trust him anymore. Sam asks Dean what he can do to fix this fragile relationship he has with his brother...."nothing, there is nothing you can do Sam", Dean replies.

So nothing has really been patched up between the brothers from Season 4 to 5, and thats why I love this show so much...it stays true to real life!

I think Sam will have a lot of repaying to do if he wants Dean back on side again.

http://www.enigma.uk.net

2Episode 1 Season 5 Lucifer Rising Empty Re: Episode 1 Season 5 Lucifer Rising Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:05 pm

doelau82

doelau82

Hi Guys

I have been fortunate enough to see episode 1 & 2 of season 5.

If what's happened in the first 2 episodes is anything to go by this season is going to be awesome.

Straight away the story is based on the boys relationship - With Dean struggling to trust Sam. I think this is so important to cover early on in the season so hopefully we can have the boys back together fighting evil in no time.

Was also great to see many old faces back.

So far 10+ for this season Very Happy

3Episode 1 Season 5 Lucifer Rising Empty Re: Episode 1 Season 5 Lucifer Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:19 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Yeah, I have watched both Episode 1 and 2 of Season 5 now, thank you Youtube!! AHEM! *COUGHS*

Wow, it really is kicking off big time and I have only seen two episodes so it looks like were all in for a right treat this time round.

My thinking is, we will get to see the brothers apart for some time and I dont think they will turn to each other anytime soon.
Im sure I read somewhere on the net (dont ask me where, I cant remember, hell, Im a bloke c'mon!) that the rift between the brothers is bigger in season 5 than it was at the end of season 4. I mean, it just wouldn't be true to life if Dean welcomed Sam with open arms after what Sam put him through in mid season 3 and all of season 4.

But, im sure this will all happen for a reason and Im guessing Kripke wants us all to squirm in this season. C'mon Dean give Sam a chance!! Twisted Evil

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum