Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER**

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:48 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Gosh what a great episode!!!!! So sad to see Jo and Ellen go though, but makes for a dramatic rockin episode, damn this show goes from strength to strength, never quit!!!!!! bounce

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 am

doelau82

doelau82

This season gets better and better - this was such an emotional episode.
A good way to leave show for the 2 month hiatus.

Just makes you wonder whats next?

Laura

3Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 pm

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Heyy Smile

This was SUCH a good episode but so sad Sad Looks like there's gonna be some biiig things happening in the coming weeks. The next episode looks awesome too, can't believe we have to wait till January to see it Sad I don't think I'll survive that long without it ! lol!

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

4Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:11 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

It's been a great season so far! Very Happy

What a last episode that was!! So glad I didn't wait until the season was shown on TV!
Mind you still got to wait now until January for the next episode .. never been very good at waiting!
Have to make do with watching season 1 again on Living!! How young they look! Smile

5Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:46 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi guys,
I had this plan where I'd saved up all the episodes from 5 onwards and I was going to eek them out over the hiatus, but I cracked at the weekend and watched all of them like a flood river bursting it's banks!!
It was soooo worth it though- a major SPN overload weekend - perfect!
Epi 10 was everything we had been led to believe it would be, I was so sad to see Ellen and Jo go, but it was so perfectly done. Jo bravely willing to sacrifice herself and it wouldn't have rung true if Ellen had just left her there.
In the last few moments when Jo slipped away they managed it so beautifully, it took all the fear away from Ellen and she just wanted to be together with her daughter again. I certainly had a few tears in my eyes!! Heartbreaking but powerful storyline.
Now, just what does the rest of the season have in store for us??? We've got the newly risen 'Death' to keep us entertained and so many more unanswered questions. So exciting.
Epi 11 looks pretty terrifying, can't wait!! Oh well at least I'll be able to get on and concentrate on getting ready for Christmas...
I just hope we get a Season 6 - I dont ever want this show to end!!!
x

6Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

Sounds like a great weekend watching all those episodes! I wouldn't have been able to save them up that long though!! Not that I have worked out how to download and save them anyway. Smile
It was sad to see Ellen and Jo go. Kept us guessing for a while who was going to be killed off and how. Not many regulars left now!
So looking forward to the rest of the season!

Season 6?? Let's hope there is one but only with the same cast! Hate it when a programme is carried on with different main charactors ... The X Files was never the same without Mulder!!
As for Christmas ... dare I say that I have done most of my shopping?? santa

7Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:17 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

doelau82 wrote:This season gets better and better - this was such an emotional episode.
A good way to leave show for the 2 month hiatus.

Just makes you wonder whats next?

Laura

I concur Laura. Gosh I'm in agony at the moment, I need more 'Natural NOW! hehehehe

I hope the next thing they do is get Bobby better, it makes me so sad seeing him completely helpless like that Crying or Very sad

8Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:18 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

x_Rachel wrote:Heyy Smile

This was SUCH a good episode but so sad Sad Looks like there's gonna be some biiig things happening in the coming weeks. The next episode looks awesome too, can't believe we have to wait till January to see it Sad I don't think I'll survive that long without it ! lol!

I feel your pain. Mad

9Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:20 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Impaladreams wrote:Hi guys,
I had this plan where I'd saved up all the episodes from 5 onwards and I was going to eek them out over the hiatus, but I cracked at the weekend and watched all of them like a flood river bursting it's banks!!
It was soooo worth it though- a major SPN overload weekend - perfect!
Epi 10 was everything we had been led to believe it would be, I was so sad to see Ellen and Jo go, but it was so perfectly done. Jo bravely willing to sacrifice herself and it wouldn't have rung true if Ellen had just left her there.
In the last few moments when Jo slipped away they managed it so beautifully, it took all the fear away from Ellen and she just wanted to be together with her daughter again. I certainly had a few tears in my eyes!! Heartbreaking but powerful storyline.
Now, just what does the rest of the season have in store for us??? We've got the newly risen 'Death' to keep us entertained and so many more unanswered questions. So exciting.
Epi 11 looks pretty terrifying, can't wait!! Oh well at least I'll be able to get on and concentrate on getting ready for Christmas...
I just hope we get a Season 6 - I dont ever want this show to end!!!
x

GIGGLES! Great plan, but being a 'Natural nut, I'm not surprised you caved in. But kudos for lasting as long as ya did and for trying to resist the temptation. I only found out after the episode that was it until the New Year, so I'm absolutely crushed!!!! Crying or Very sad

10Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

hammersfan wrote:Sounds like a great weekend watching all those episodes! I wouldn't have been able to save them up that long though!! Not that I have worked out how to download and save them anyway. Smile
It was sad to see Ellen and Jo go. Kept us guessing for a while who was going to be killed off and how. Not many regulars left now!
So looking forward to the rest of the season!

Season 6?? Let's hope there is one but only with the same cast! Hate it when a programme is carried on with different main charactors ... The X Files was never the same without Mulder!!
As for Christmas ... dare I say that I have done most of my shopping?? santa

I agree, they tried to keep X-Files going as it was such a great concept for a show, but its never going to work without the main stars, we get too attached to them and can't bare to see anyone else take their place. Stargate SG1 is the acception though, When Ben Browder and Claudia Black joined I loved it even more being a huge Farscape fan!

Well done on the shopping hun, I keep putting it off, eventually I'll have to brave the busy town centre and get it out of the way, no doubt I'll put it off to the last minute like I do every year, giggles.

11Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Heyy ! Smile

Yay only 6 more days until the new episode !
How has everybody been surviving without more season 5 awesomeness lol ?
I resorted to re-watching the old seasons - over & over again haha ! Laughing
Oh, and I've managed to get my maths teacher hooked on Supernatural, she borrowed my season 1 boxset 2day lol!

Take care !

Rach
Xxxxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

12Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Abandon All Hope 5x10 **SPOILER** Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya x_Rachel

Well done for recruiting your maths teacher - always good to hear another fan has been found!

As for surviving the hellatus, it's not been easy, but yeah, I've been doing a fair bit of watching re-runs myself, though I've stayed away from watching the new season 5's too much!

Anyway, the long wait is over at last and what a good episode to come back to...nothing like a bit of Winchester Insanity to liven things up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum