Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome VIPs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome VIPs Empty Welcome VIPs Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

As some of you will see I have added you automatically to the group, whether you buy alot or post alot, you are now considered a VIP. I think I have many more to add to this section, but to us (Me, Rob) you are special, and by being a VIP you get many benefits which will be explained in an upcoming newsletter, you guys will get your own exclusive competition open only to VIPs and you can also enter our regular competitions too, but not only that we will be offering membership packages to you all which will entitle you to discounts on our merchandise. All this information will be sent to you within the week in the 'Natural VIP newsletter. So 'Natural VIPs, welcome to your new home! xox Very Happy

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Welcome VIPs Empty Re: Welcome VIPs Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:36 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Denise,
Thanks so much for the lovely new 'home', it's a fantastic idea and I look forward to finding some more time to get over here and enjoy it!!
Life's been pretty hectic as per usual - one nightmare after another, but it's starting to settle down now.
We (me, Birdie and Alena)just got back last week from the Supernatural 'Evening With' down in Birmingham where 40 of us were incredibly lucky enough to spend an evening - autographs, photos and stage talks (and a chance to chat) with Mark Pellegrino (AKA Lucifer) Mitch Pileggi (Samuel Campebell, Mary's dad) Rob Benedict (The Prophet Chuck) and Chris Gaultier (Ronald Reznick of Mandroid fame). It was a totally awesome evening.
I'll post up some photos soon, if that's okay!
Looking forward to the newsletter and all the other lovely goodies you mentioned - I particularly loved the idea of a minicon, sounds fabulous! Maybe we could tie it in with our Hilton meetings somehow!
Anyway, hun, It's good to hear from you again and I'll hopefully be back around a lot more, now.
x

3Welcome VIPs Empty Re: Welcome VIPs Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hiya, thank you to you both for making me part of your VIP room...it's nice to feel important! lol *jokes* Very Happy

But seriously, yeah, thanks, really cool of you both.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that Rachel and myself could be moving back to Hertfordshire as early as next month!
It's a little bit scary but it's for all the right reasons also.
So, if I dont respond to posts over December you know that Im up to my neck in moving, unpacking etc...eeeek! Very Happy

Stay safe guys!

John Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

4Welcome VIPs Empty Re: Welcome VIPs Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

Hi John,
Hope your move back to hertfordshire goes well! Very Happy
As you know I live on the Herts/Essex border. It's very wet here at the moment so hope it isn't wet on your moving day!!

Sue

5Welcome VIPs Empty Re: Welcome VIPs Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:07 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Impaladreams wrote:Hi Denise,
Thanks so much for the lovely new 'home', it's a fantastic idea and I look forward to finding some more time to get over here and enjoy it!!
Life's been pretty hectic as per usual - one nightmare after another, but it's starting to settle down now.
We (me, Birdie and Alena)just got back last week from the Supernatural 'Evening With' down in Birmingham where 40 of us were incredibly lucky enough to spend an evening - autographs, photos and stage talks (and a chance to chat) with Mark Pellegrino (AKA Lucifer) Mitch Pileggi (Samuel Campebell, Mary's dad) Rob Benedict (The Prophet Chuck) and Chris Gaultier (Ronald Reznick of Mandroid fame). It was a totally awesome evening.
I'll post up some photos soon, if that's okay!
Looking forward to the newsletter and all the other lovely goodies you mentioned - I particularly loved the idea of a minicon, sounds fabulous! Maybe we could tie it in with our Hilton meetings somehow!
Anyway, hun, It's good to hear from you again and I'll hopefully be back around a lot more, now.
x

Hey hun! Sorry the newsletter is delayed, been so busy with the website, ekkkkkkkkk! Yes the minicom will be fab to tie in, just think it would be a great way for me and Rob to meet all you rockin 'Natural fans. I'll get the newsletter out shortly with all the benefits you VIP's get. xox

6Welcome VIPs Empty Re: Welcome VIPs Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:09 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

supernaturalfan wrote:Hiya, thank you to you both for making me part of your VIP room...it's nice to feel important! lol *jokes* Very Happy

But seriously, yeah, thanks, really cool of you both.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that Rachel and myself could be moving back to Hertfordshire as early as next month!
It's a little bit scary but it's for all the right reasons also.
So, if I dont respond to posts over December you know that Im up to my neck in moving, unpacking etc...eeeek! Very Happy

Stay safe guys!

John Very Happy

Hope the move goes well John and Rachel! Just don't forget us, giggles. Is Rach part of the VIP group? I've been so distracted with the Christmas rush I can't quite recall if she was added or not, let me know hun. x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum