Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howdy!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Howdy! Empty Howdy! Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 am

SamsHairTugger

Hey, there! I came across this forum whenever I was looking for the Supernatural font online. I adore this show! I'm still catching, but I cannot WAIT for the new season to start! My name is Rachel and I'm a total Sam Winchester girl! What's up, peeps? Very Happy

2Howdy! Empty Re: Howdy! Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Rachel,
Nice to see you on here, it's been a little quiet on here over the summer as most people have been away. Hopefully it'll pick up a bit now we're all back.
It's a lovely friendly forum full of fellow SPN addicts so you're very welcome here.
Like you I can't wait for the new season to start... less than 2 weeks to go now!!
Anyway, hope to see you around the boards, I had a look at your artwork on another thread and it's beautiful, I hope we get to see some more of it on here. I was guessing from it that you're a bit of a Sammy girl, I love both the boys but I'd have to say I'm more of a Dean girl myself!!
Jane x

3Howdy! Empty Re: Howdy! Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:22 pm

alena

Hello there- summer tends to be quiet with everyone vanishing into the ether, but hopefully it will liven up now as the autumn and the new season (in the US) starts up. Smile

4Howdy! Empty Re: Howdy! Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:00 am

SamsHairTugger

Thanks for the welcome, guys! Oober excited to be here! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]