Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:49 am

SamsHairTugger

I'm really big on making fan art, so I thought I'd share my Supernatural stuff here! Feel free to send requests or comment what you see! Smile

Here's the first batch:

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  005jdlcopy

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  107copy

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Dean17copy

Last edited by SamsHairTugger on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Last one accidentally double posted.)

2Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:51 am

SamsHairTugger

Second batch!

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Jared-Padalecki-jared-padalecki-7197436-1024-768copy

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  JP_SNS4_009copy

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Normal001jd

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Untitled-1copy

3Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 am

SamsHairTugger

I made some more! Smile

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  1copy

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Background-horzcopy

4Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 am

SamsHairTugger

Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Jensoncopy

5Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

These are gorgeous Rachel...I'll look forward to seeing some more of yur beautiful artwork on here. Cool
Thanks for sharing.
Jane pirat

6Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:29 pm

alena

Love your work Rachel! cheers I'm just de-drooling my laptop here.... Wink

7Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 am

hammersfan

hammersfan

Great pictures!! Must stop drooling .... Very Happy

8Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:16 am

SamsHairTugger

Haha! Aw! Thanks, guys! I'm working on some more graphics real soon. I've been concentrating on my fan fic at the moment. I've got one really nice wallpaper in the works, but I'm a little stuck on what to do with it. LOL!

9Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Rachel,
I'll look forward to seeing what you've got in the pipeline!
What sites do you post your fan fiction on and what name do you write under. We#ve got a thread on here with links to some of our fan fiction, you should post a link up there so we can see what you've been writing.
I post under Janger on Supernaturalville (Ungen) and Impaladreams on FanFiction.
Quite a few of the others on here write too.
You can find the thread under The Huntergirls section (you're more than welcome to have a look around in there, it's open to everyone and it's just a bunch of us that get together a few times a year to salivate over the SPN boys), I pinned it to the top of the topic, under Supernatural fan fiction - story links. Please feel free to post a link up there if you want to.
Anyway, in the meantime, I'll be watching out for some more of your lovely artwork.
catch you later
Jane x

10Rachel's Supernatural Grahics  Empty Re: Rachel's Supernatural Grahics Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm

SamsHairTugger

Yay! Thank you! I'll definitely check out that thread. Right now, I have my first story posted on the Supernaturalville site. I'm under SamsHairTugger. http://www.supernaturalville.net/viewstory.php?sid=4336

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum