Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I really want to see what will happen next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sharonsun

I really love this show. Since the episode1 of season 1, I was following it.
First, this show is talk about Manhattan area, the girls dresses so beautiful, I love those. Especially Serena, I love almost all her dresses. She is so gorgeous. She can be wild girl, and also can be elegance. And Blaire, she is always elegant, and she is adorable. I’d love to see that chuck be with her together, cause I think they are born to be together, just so perfect. I think they will be married in the end of the show.
Speak to Serena, I hope she can be with Nate, cause I think Nate is super match with her, they have the same background, they love the same thing, and the most important part, they both look gorgeous.
So ,here is Dan, I know ,he loves Serena, but I think they are not match, and due to the relationship, his father married with Serena’s mother, that is really not suitable. Bu t I had to admit that he has some quality which really attractive, so that makes Serena always have feeling for him.
Now, Serena is meeting her truly first love, I really want to see what will happen next.

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
True Blood Season 3 DVD Box Set
Glee Season 1 DVD Box Set
Modern Family Season 1 DVD Box Set
The Office Season 6 DVD Box Set

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum