Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

Hey peeps... just so you get the picture (pun intended)...

I am gonna put my stuff here too. I will be happy to provide banners/wallpapers/avatars for you. Please, just tell me what you would like to have and maybe point out the mood, colouring and provide your pictures (tho I have a multitude of them getting dusty on my harddrive). I can provide quotes or texts for them or you just tell me what you want on them...
I only do Supernatural-related ones. I use gimp... but I save them as jpg...
I will start with the avatars (some of them were my first attempts at banner'ing or avatar'ing... please be kind)

OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars ThoughtfulOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars TheDeanOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars TearsOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Remorse1OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars HappyOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars CreativeOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars SickOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars ComeagainOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars HurtOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars SmoulderavatarOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars SulksOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars GrumpyOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars NightnightavatarOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars BeautifulavatarOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Angelavatar1OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars AngelavatarOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Demonic-1-1OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars YummyOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Handsheldhigh
seasonalOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars XmasOK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars HappyNewYear

http://roweenac.livejournal.com

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

My, my Ilka, you have been busy Hunny! Ooh, you're getting most awesomely talented ... thank you for sharing some of your beautiful work.

I'm sensing a very slight Dean preference going on lol! lol!

Good god he's gorgeous, that arm - well both of them I love you What a Face I need that drool bucket Ilka, quick!!

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

OK. I am part of the staff of the upcoming e-zine by fans for fans "The Supernatural Observer".

Among all things Supernatural we will cover fanfic, vid and banner art as well as episode reviews. I did some banners for the episode reviews we will be having in the zine. There will be frequent updates here as I will have to create banners for the whole show... (74 episodes =74 banners... so far)
Let's hear what you think!

disclaimer: All rights of the pics go to their respective owners...

for the Pilot:
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Pilot9
Wendigo
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Wendigo2_text
Dead in the Water
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars DITW1
Phantom Traveler
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars PT
Bloody Mary
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars BM_4
Skin
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Skin_02-2
Hookman
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Hookman071

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Ilka, Twisted Evil

Wow babe! You've sure as hell been busy - those episode banners totally rock out loud! cheers

I am so looking forward to seeing the rest of them - some of my favourite epis coming up. I particularly love your Wendigo and Dead in the Water...very atmospheric, very creepy. pale

Keep up the good work Meine Zine Queen. Loves ya
sunny pirat

birdie

birdie

Ilka.

Purdy, very very purdy! Bev xx cheers have an albino bunny albino

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

Heeeee, made Jane resort to German and got an albino bunny. I would say I won! Though, I am not sure there was anything to win... Razz let alone if there was any competition; LOL.

OK. Here are the next 4 banners. Hope you like em aswell.

OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Bugs04
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Home03
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Asylum02
OK... Roweena's banners/wallies and avatars Scarecrow04 lol!

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Hunny, Very Happy

These next four look wonderful... You got 'THE' Phone call Crying or Very sad in, in HOME and such a mean and creepy Sam in ASYLUM. BUGS, affraid well what can I say, not one of my fave episodes, but a very nice banner. SCARECROW, brilliant piccy of Meg, probably one of the best I've seen.

Every time I see more of your work I am stunned at how your work is developing, I am totally impressed, maybe if there's time before we set off for Asylum, you can show me the basics... I'm never gonna figure it out on my own. scratch
Ah, so you recognised my startling German lol. It's your new title 'Meine Zine Queen'. queen

Catcha later dude! Cool

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

WOW...
blushing like hell! Embarassed

And I actually HATE Bugs (sorry Kim Manners, not one of your best contributions, but I guess it's the script!). And it was the toughest banner work ever. Hadda find the best shots (tedious!)... Now, it really looks like a nice epi, doesn't it?

Got a new title? I am still very fond of the Team Slut one... but hey...

Sure, I could help ya when I come. I'll be landing at about 19:30 in Stansted... So, we might be at your place an hour later... There will be enough time to cover the basics. And btw, I am still learning the features and properties myself. I'd advise checking Rae666's tut over on the Vaults. She's done a great job. And be careful and download Gimp version 2.4.5. Not the latest version. And then you will need brushes and backgrounds and stuff... I will bring the lappie and we will try and do something. Or you start now with the help of Rae's tutorial, Cal and me via IM.

OK. Back to banner'ing. Got work to do...*grins*
Ilka

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum