Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Supernatural Novels

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13 Supernatural Novels Empty 3 Supernatural Novels Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

I notice from reading your posts that your all big into writing Supernatural stories, have any of you read the three novels, Nevermore, Witchs Canyon and Bone Key. Well worth a read I enjoyed them all alot, strangely as much as the show, im not sure you girls will as I know how much you all enjoy the visual side of the show LOL

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

23 Supernatural Novels Empty Re: 3 Supernatural Novels Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

I've read 'Nevermore' and 'Witch's Canyon'. I have 'Bone Key' - I'm just waiting to get a chance to read it Very Happy
I really liked 'Nevermore' - I loved the whole Edgar Allan Poe theme and the New York setting. I think De Candido really captured Sam and Dean's characters in the novel so I'm looking forward to reading 'Bone Key'.
I liked 'Witch's Canyon' too but I think I just preferred DeCandido's style of writing.

33 Supernatural Novels Empty Re: 3 Supernatural Novels Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Bone Key was my Favourite, I really enjoyed all three, I didnt expect to having read similar Buffy novels that were pretty poor, however The Supernatural books are brilliant, I really hope they keep them coming, I like the fact that they set the books in between episodes of the show, really gives you a feel for the show, I like the Edgar Allen Poe thing aswell, the Bar stuff in Bone Key was pretty funny I thought

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

43 Supernatural Novels Empty Re: 3 Supernatural Novels Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:35 pm

birdie

birdie

Read\the first two but have to say I've read fanfiction that I thought was even better. Not read bone key but will do eventually

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum