Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

S'up Guys !

+2
Rob
Sam_Winchester
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S'up Guys ! Empty S'up Guys ! Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 am

Sam_Winchester

Sam_Winchester

Howdy ! affraid
Well i think i must be the youngster on this board. lol!
But i get my dad to buy all my supernatural stuff from your website and also when it was on Ebay. You guys where like my lifeline for all the merch !
Well i'm 16 and obssessed with supernatural. I got 100 % (Without cheating) on the supernatural quiz in the magazine, with i am very proud of !
Uh, i live in scotland but still keep up to date with the american supernatural, up coming spoilers and everything else to do with the show.
I like meeting new people and i beleive age doesn't matter, its the personality that counts so ... Excited to be talking to you guys soon. afro
Your board looks awesome ... along with all your great merch !!!

* Merch ( Thats means merchindise but i didn't know if i was spelling it write so i just put merch ) tongue

2S'up Guys ! Empty Re: S'up Guys ! Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hi and Welcome to the Site, my Names Rob im one of the Administrators on the Boards, any questions please ask either myself, Denise or Jane and we will be only to happy to help, Im glad you like the site and hope you will post as much as you can, we are all very friendly and equally as obsessed with all things Winchester as you so Welcome once again and hope you enjoy chatting on the message boards

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

3S'up Guys ! Empty Re: S'up Guys ! Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Sam, cheers

Welcome, it's good to see you on the site and we look forward to hearing lots more from you. My name's Jane and I oversee the (Huntergirls/boys) section, so feel free to drop by and say hi in there too, it's open to everybody...

So you're up in beautiful, rainy Scotland, one of my favourite places, I spent 18 months living up there quite a few years ago, just outside Edinburgh near Pitreavie. Very fond memories... sunny

It's always good to meet a fellow Supernatural addict, see you around on the boards
!

4S'up Guys ! Empty Re: S'up Guys ! Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:34 pm

birdie

birdie

Hey Sam welcome hunny, lovely to have you on board and great that your dad buys you all the supernatural pretties! Way to go, dad! cheers

This is a cool site, there aren't that many of us but we are friendly! bounce

So you're a Sammy fan i take it? He's a great guy and very very tall! farao (I decided Pharoah smiley was closest to a tall smiley!)

Welcome! Bev xxx

5S'up Guys ! Empty Re: S'up Guys ! Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

Hiya Sam,
Can I just say I LOVE your avatar!! Very Happy That picture of Sammy is one of my favourites - oooh that grin I love you
I'm a huge Sam fan too, so nice to meet you Very Happy

6S'up Guys ! Empty Re: S'up Guys ! Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Hello Sam! Welcome welcome sweetie! I'm so delighted to hear you love the website, and its nice to have you follow us over here. As Rob says, any questions please don't hesitate to ask, were here to help sugar. xox

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]