Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 11: Family Remains

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 11: Family Remains Empty Episode 11: Family Remains Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

This is why I think Supernatural has the right balance in every episode throughout each season. Last night we didn't get to see Alistair, Lilith or Ruby but a story that steered away from all of that, which is good and reminds me of earlier seasons where its just plain old Demon, Ghost or Monster slaying.

On another note it was great to see Helen Slater aka Supergirl TV fame in this episode of Supernatural playing the mother role of Susan Carter. Still looking gorgeous..arrrr supergirl..AHEM..*stops day dreaming* Very Happy

At the end we are reminded yet again of Deans time spent in hell and what he was put through, scarred for life! Sad

Roll on Sunday!!! Cool

http://www.enigma.uk.net

2Episode 11: Family Remains Empty Re: Episode 11: Family Remains Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

I couldn't agree more, just when the tension and angst is getting too high on the show they give us a good old fashioned Winchester's vs the Bad guys, then they go and throw in a wicked curve to the plot and ending. Kripke is such a clever, evil man...lol Twisted Evil

Personally, I felt this was one of the creepiest episodes ever. Dean putting his legs down into that hole was just skin crawlingly, cringe inducing. As he said, 'Please don't grab my legs!' affraid pale affraid It reminded me both of the close up cellar scenes in Faith with the Rawhead, the Benders for the sheer depravation and a little of Ghostfacers for the style of filming. Definately an episode I'll be watching again.

Then the ending, OMG can that man act! It was heartbreakingly convincing and outrageously contraversial. A very brave move to reveal Dean, our golden boy, in a slightly new light. We still loves him though!! I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum