Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Season 5

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost Season 5 Empty Lost Season 5 Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Is anyone watching Season 5 of Lost on Sky One, what a great season, its almost as good as Supernatural, great plot twists this year and the timeline thing is very well written, any theories on how it will all end??

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Lost Season 5 Empty Re: Lost Season 5 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Rob wrote:Is anyone watching Season 5 of Lost on Sky One, what a great season, its almost as good as Supernatural, great plot twists this year and the timeline thing is very well written, any theories on how it will all end??

Hi Rob

I make sure I never miss an episode of LOST, definately on par with Supernatural for awesome Sunday evening viewing. Top Tip: both shows go down well with a beer and some Dorito dipping chips for good measure, hell, its even better than Saturday evening viewing!!

Its now getting to the point of being pretty intense, what with all this skipping back and forth whether its in the past, future or present day, its hard to keep up which is why I think Im going to have to invest in the boxsets soon as having long breaks between seasons has kept me thinking how, why, when and who was that?? Shocked

As for the ending, im not even going to try and work it out lol.
We have the main cast now working for the Dharma initiative and Sayid running around the island shooting young Ben and trying to make sense of what is going on.

I thought some time ago that Quantum physics were going to be involved or implemented some how after the end of season 3 when the Island just dissapeared like that.

I know very little about Quantum Physics but it is a very very strange and deep subject matter and one that totally bends my mind!v

I caught an episode of the Justin Lee Collins show last night and he was talking to the audience about being a huge fan of LOST and what direction the producers are heading in. He also said that so many people have asked the question 'how will LOST finish?'
Now, as the producers give absolutely nothing away Justin said that all of the scripts are written on silver paper!! Why though? Why not on white paper?
Well, he said, "as we know, you cannot copy silver paper underneath a photocopier, you just get a white glare and this is how tight a lid they are keeping on it!"
That is how 'under wraps' this whole thing is!!

All I can say regarding how it will finish?...It better be a sensible answer!
Cool Shocked

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum