Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 16: On the head of a pin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 16: On the head of a pin Empty Episode 16: On the head of a pin Mon May 04, 2009 5:25 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

WOW!! With every episode of season 4 it just gets darker and darker. I KNEW IT! I thought that Uriel wasn't all good, and when he produced a weapon that was capable of instantly killing angels from his sleeve I thought it was all over for Castiel!! Shocked

That Alistair is an evil git! Twisted Evil MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!
And then good 'ol Sam steps in to save the day, but, I feel were now just starting to really see what Sam is all about these days. Im gonna go out on a limb here, feel free to tell me if you think Sam wont go totally dark but I feel he will.

Now, Im wondering if Kripke will have got his influences from Star Wars for the final season (pleasssse dont end!!!).
Im sure all of you had seen the transformation when Annakin Skywalker, a young inoccent farm boy became the dreaded Darth Vader. An innoccent person who turned to the dark side.

As Yoda said in Star Wars....

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Well, we know Sam lost his mother, the same way Annakin lost his when he was a young nipper, all this anger, frustration and suffering after also losing his father John Winchester.

So im gonna go out on another limb and say that Dean is our Obi Wan Kenobi here, he knows Sam is dark but see's the good within, but barely now. Dean knows deep down that maybe he is the worlds only hope and maybe Sam, his own brother whom he trusted so much, will stand between Dean and Lucifer. Yeah, that would make Lucifer the Emperor, that would make Sam his apprentice!

Sorry, I go a little deep sometimes, but these are my theories, does anyone else have views on this subject? Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

2Episode 16: On the head of a pin Empty Re: Episode 16: On the head of a pin Wed May 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey John,

Much as I hate to say it, I fear that the series is heading into some very dark and uncomfortable places. I still love it to bits but there are dark things brewing and it's left me yearning for the good old days of Season 1 and 2 when things were so much more simple.

I think the story arc is very unsettling at the moment, it is almost as if they are trying to destroy every last stone of Dean's foundations, everything that he has ever held dear and everything that has held him together through his previous trials. Sam has grown stronger but at what cost?

The growning divide between the brothers is just heartbreaking, but I still feel that the bond that exists between them must remain, no matter how stretched and strained it may become.

I fear your theories above may well be along the right lines, I just gotta hope that Kripke's got some salvation tucked away somewhere...
I'm seriously considering going into Ostrich mode and just watching reruns of Season 1 and 2...lol

3Episode 16: On the head of a pin Empty Re: Episode 16: On the head of a pin Fri May 08, 2009 4:19 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

LOL yeah Jane I know where your coming from and I guess this is what Kripke had in mind all along breaking us in gently with the first two seasons. Lots of jokes, banter and a solid brother relationship that seemed unbreakable!

I must say though, although some might disagree, I like the way it has become darker over the seasons and if season 4 is anything to go by season 5 is gonna be a real eye opener from begining to the bitter end...nooooooooooooo Sad

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum