Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 15: Death Takes A Holiday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 15: Death Takes A Holiday Empty Episode 15: Death Takes A Holiday Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:56 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

I had a ball watching this episode, it worked well on so many levels, and its getting rather dark round about now! affraid

I couldn't believe that they killed off Pamela Barnes the psychic and good friend of Uncle Bobby. Im a little annoyed that we didn't get to see more of Pamela and how she became close friends with Bobby way back when kinda thing.

I mean, the poor woman had her eyes burnt out the first time round after witnessing Castiels true face and now she goes and gets stabbed!

I also found it interesting with the heart to heart Pamela and Sam shared when she whispered into his ear that he has powers that he needs to act upon and basically stop using for the greater good.

Overall a good/sad episode and a moving credit tribute at the end for the late and great Kim Manners. RIP Kim Sad

http://www.enigma.uk.net

2Episode 15: Death Takes A Holiday Empty Episode 15 Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Penmin

Yes this was a great episode, glad you put on what Pamela whispered into Sam's ear as my video recorder is a liitle dodgy and I didnt hear that bit...intriguing as to how that will play out, Sam just dosnt get it, all the chosen children turned evil when they used their powers, what makes him think hes so special he can control them for the greater good, I could go on...

Ok then, it was a shame they killed her/Pamela off but they seem to get rid of xtra characters just as we get used to them, I prefered the old Ruby! So how many episode left of this series? Is it seven? they are all going far too quickly.

3Episode 15: Death Takes A Holiday Empty Re: Episode 15: Death Takes A Holiday Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Penmin wrote:Yes this was a great episode, glad you put on what Pamela whispered into Sam's ear as my video recorder is a liitle dodgy and I didnt hear that bit...intriguing as to how that will play out, Sam just dosnt get it, all the chosen children turned evil when they used their powers, what makes him think hes so special he can control them for the greater good, I could go on...

Ok then, it was a shame they killed her/Pamela off but they seem to get rid of xtra characters just as we get used to them, I prefered the old Ruby! So how many episode left of this series? Is it seven? they are all going far too quickly.

I believe Sam will either turn very dark (Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker anyone!) or he will realise the error of his ways and pull away from it. My thoughts on this is that Sam will end up sacrificing himself to save the world and Dean will walk away, hopefully, unhurt. Well, that's my thoughts, but I dont think the final of season five, from what I have seen of season four, will end well.
Sad

The old Ruby I much preferred, Katie Cassidy made the character really come to life where as Genevieve Cortese does a good job but it just isn't the same, cant put my finger on it Neutral

http://www.enigma.uk.net

4Episode 15: Death Takes A Holiday Empty Re: Episode 15: Death Takes A Holiday Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

I was crushed when Pamela died in Death Takes A Holiday Sad
I thought she was a fantastic character and had lots more potential as a recurring character Sad
I preferred Katie Cassidy as Ruby too. I thought she had more spirit than Genevieve Cortese. Genevieve seems softer and less manipulatively demon-like. If that makes sense.... Suspect

I really, really hope season 5 doesn't end with Sam sacrificing himself though!! That would be too much for me!! Sending Dean to Hell at the end of Season 3 drove me crazy all summer last year waiting to see what would happen - Kripke wouldn't kill Sammy...... would he??? Crying or Very sad

I think maybe Castiel will have a key role in the final episode?? I see him finally disobeying his orders and getting thrown out of Heaven like Anna..... maybe???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum