Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers" Empty Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers" Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:35 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hi Guys,
Has anyone watched last weeks episode yet, OMG it was amazing, more angst between the Brothers Winchester, The Brothers as Ghosts, The Death of Cast Members, Appearances from Weeds cast members, Castiel Brooding, Appearance of Season 2 Favourite Reaper, This episode had it all for me, brilliant stuff and then at the end a Tribute to the Late and GREAT Kim Manners to get me choked up, damn Eric Kripke your a genius, fantastic performace from Jensen as always, is there anything this man cannot do on screen!! And Jared pumped with anger once more, I do like Angry Jared, we learn more of his powers and where they come from and what they mean, again fantastic episode, cant believe there is only 8 episodes left of Season 4, Nooooo it needs to go on all year long!!!!

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers" Empty Re: Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers" Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:23 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

I watched it. Thoroughly enjoyed this episode, like you say it had it all. I'm rather partial to this new Sam Winchester, I applaud the new direction they are taking the character, I like Sam all dark and powerful, at some point the power has to over take him completely not just because it would be fantastic entertainment but will also test the bond between the brothers.
I loved seeing Tessa (Lindsey McKeon) the Reaper from season two's In My Time of Dying (Great Zeppelin cover tune too guys, giggles), I liked her performance alot in that episode so I was chuffed to see her again.
And yes, my eyes welled as I saw the dedication to Kim Manners, which I thought was a deliborate choice of episode considering Kim Manners directed "In My Time of Dying" in season two (written by the talented Mr Kripke). Overall, a bloody good episode!!

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

3Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers" Empty Re: Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers" Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:35 pm

birdie

birdie

Yup groovy episode liked it a lot

4Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers" Empty Re: Death Takes A Holiday *Spoilers" Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:55 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey, now because of my memory, and Im putting it down to age here!, I cannot remember what episode this was in nor the season but this quote had me in stitches....

Sam Winchester: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.

Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

lol! lol! lol!

Wanted to share that memorable quote with you good people, is there a section for Supernatural Dean Quotes?? farao

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum