Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 5 Casting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 5 Casting Empty Season 5 Casting Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Supernatural" fans, meet the Devil.

As first reported today by Spoiler TV, "Supernatural" is currently casting for the Devil, aka Lucifer.

We know Lucifer will show up in season 5's premiere this fall and in the third episode as well. However, the most interesting info is how the character is being described: "Male, 30s to 40s. This is the Devil. He is soft-spoken, strangely sympathetic, more vulnerable than evil. This is an amazing role that will be heavily recurring."

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Season 5 Casting Empty Re: Season 5 Casting Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:22 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Ahhhhhh...as I thought from posts I put up over a month back!
So, Lucifer wont be a Red Devil horn wearing mofo but more of a 'fallen angel' as I described him they way he should be.

This is gonna be great, roll on season 5!!! cheers bounce cheers

http://www.enigma.uk.net

3Season 5 Casting Empty Re: Season 5 Casting Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Haah, trust Kripke to be making us fall for the freakin' devil. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad pale
I'm liking what I hear - Roll on Season 5. Cool

There have been claims of confirmation of a Season 6 from the Coventry Gazette(or some such title), but the way I read it, there's nothing more definate than before. Jared when asked what he'd be doing after SPN Season 5 is supposed to have said SPN season 6 was the most likely option! Jensen was a little less forthcoming but confirmed it was possible due to the six year contract. bounce

Jensen and Jared both have 6 year contracts and Kripke only has a five year one. it sounds as if it's a case of if the studio wants it bad enough ie if the ratings are good enough, then they will probably get their season 6!!

Personally, I would love to see it run to another season and I think with Lucifer cruising the streets it could take a couple of seasons to get him back under ground. albino rabbit cherry farao

Jared also confirmed at Asylum3 that he really enjoys playing dark Sammy, so he expects there to be more of that ahead!

4Season 5 Casting Empty Re: Season 5 Casting Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Remember that the network behind Supernatural, The CW, have continued to air Smallville even though it should of finished on Season 5 and they are entering Season 8 next year I believe, Supernatural does better State side than Smallville so im sure we will see more of the Bros after Season 5

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

5Season 5 Casting Empty reply Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:03 am

lyra820

lyra820

how many seasons of supernatural does everyone think there will be???? i know they have contracts and everything but do u think the directors will make it longer and moreseasons if its in demand ????

i hope so Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

6Season 5 Casting Empty Re: Season 5 Casting Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:08 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey Lyra, yeah, I honestly believe, I echo Robs words, its all to do with ratings and the CW. To be honest I never got into Smallville, but I love the movies, just not the series. If this can last then Im sure Jared and Jensen will be on board for a sixth season, but, the problem is, Kripke publicly announced that he envisaged 5 seasons only. If Kripke has no interest in a season 6 then Im not so sure that the boys will want to persue this...I do hope they will though as the ratings have been great stateside and here in the UK.

Jane, your right Gal, its goona take more than one season to take down Lucifer!! Cool

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum