Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crowley To Return *Spoilers For UK Fans*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crowley To Return *Spoilers For UK Fans* Empty Crowley To Return *Spoilers For UK Fans* Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

As the Apocalypse heats up on "Supernatural" later in Season 5, Sam and Dean Winchester will encounter a familiar face -- a memorable character they met earlier in the season.

"I'm forming some kind of unholy alliance" with the Winchesters, the actor in question told me on Thursday.

Read on to find out who they'll be meeting. Spoilers ahead -- for fans of both "Supernatural" and "Chuck." Yes, the same actor will be appearing on both shows soon.

I'm betting by this point you have probably figured out who it is, but those who don't want to know should jump off now.

And the "Chuck" and "Supernatural" actor is...

Mark Sheppard, of course.

In the memorable November episode, "Abandon All Hope...," Sam and Dean met a demon named Crowley, who wasn't so keen on Lucifer walking the Earth (he guessed that once Lucifer wiped out the humans, the demons would be next). Crowley gave Sam and Dean the Colt, a powerful weapon that, as it turned out, didn't have much of an effect on El Diablo.

Well, Crowley will be back in cahoots with Sam and Dean toward the end of the season. Sheppard said he's going to appear in Episode 20 of Season 5 -- and don't be surprised if Crowley is around for more than one episode.

Even better news? "Supernatural's" Ben Edlund is writing Episode 20 (he also wrote "Abandon All Hope..." as well as any number of memorable Winchester outings).

Sheppard said he was looking forward to returning to Vancouver in a couple of weeks to work on the show. Crowley, who's not nearly as contemplative as "Supernatural's" Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino), is "real fun to play with," he said.

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum