Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

cannot wait to see what happened next.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cannot wait to see what happened next.  Empty cannot wait to see what happened next. Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:53 pm

sharonsun

I had to say I love this show; it is a good show indeed. But, Sookie, she is not deserved with such good character in such a great show. First, someone who will be the partner with a vampire, should be looks gorgeous, but she is not, she is a little suburb mold, not fit for Bill, more precisely, she is not deserve him, he should find someone better. Ok, say me shallow, I just think pretty face should be with pretty face.
Bill is not let me down; he got the thing of vampire. He is gorgeous, noble, pretty, and considerate. I just love him so much. I just don’t know how he becomes interesting with Sookie, that such normal girl.
The story is interesting, you know, the vampires are become public, everyone know their existence, and they can drink blood, but not human blood, they can have an relationship with human. But there still existed with distinct, people still don’t like be too close with them. I think it is ok. Just like different have their own kind of life style. It is no harm to the human society, which would be fine.
Now, the season was ended, cannot wait to see what happened next.

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
True Blood Season 3 DVD Box Set
Glee Season 1 DVD Box Set

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum